The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Emptyby LightingRed99 Yesterday at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Empty
PostSubject: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 9:21 am

Sound off in the comments before!

Oh and he's not completely invincible in the charge attack. He still takes damage, he just doesn't flinch (kinda like Giga Bowser)
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 9:52 am

Shading is beautiful!

Sprite Work is crisp!

Movements are fluid!

Truly wondrous work man!!!!

Back to top Go down
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 10:23 am

Nice! Can't wait for the finished product! I really like the stage, too. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 12:47 pm

Quick quote from the man:
Quote :

Bulletproof will work a lot differently. I think I need the updated cyclops because Luke can take a mega uptic blast but a good one shot from a regular one will knock him down.

My idea for the special is to make Luke show his durability but at the same time hes no hulk. Its to make him seem determined but not invincible.

Bulletproof how ever is gonna make him seem more durable but I want to balance it a bit so hes not too overbearing. I have Ideas for it but I want to get the code down 1st.

This is not gonna be like my previous releases with bad sprites and sub par code. We tryna step our game up a bit taking my time to learn and get things right. I had this project for quite some time started by Redz, Hypersonic, Mugen Ninja and my self and Blagoy did a few sprites. Redz put out the ground work. Hypersonic did an awesome smart pal and he helped on a some great sprites. And I put forth a lot of learning editing cleaning up and more sprites. So he's gonna be great. It's a passion project for me so expect my best or near it.
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 5:18 pm

Looking at the progress vid again... Soo aweosme!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 8:07 pm

Looking a little too 'metrosexual' maybe?
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 11:21 pm

Are you referring to his classic suit?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:22 pm

Blame the 60s for that
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 3:49 pm

I was trying not to be as politically incorrect with the 'metrosexual' terminology. And I think that way because of the walk and the bigger boot look in some of the animations.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 9:06 pm

Trex is trying to fix the boots and I did animate the upper body for the walk but it wasn't shown here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...   [another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ... Empty

Back to top Go down

[another] Power Man's coming pretty soon ...
Page 1 of 1