The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24

Go down 
+10
Mazemerald
galactus
Werewood
zombiebrock
volzzilla
Fede X
rhiggatwat
Varia the Hunter
Doom
chuchoryu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 12:56 am

It is Incredible how many chars you release,and all of them are really fun,i never Played metroid,but I want try these amazing works,thanks
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 1:33 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
It is Incredible how many chars you release,and all of them are really fun,i never Played metroid,but I want try these amazing works,thanks
Thanks, you really not play Mettoid? I suggest Super Mettoid, Metroid Gusion, Metroid II, Metroid Prime and Metroid Zero Mission they are the best
Back to top Go down
keydu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 3:25 pm

I played a little with the suit Samus and i loved it, it is a very good char. The zero suit Samus i tried to play with her,but my mugen had issues loading her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 4:30 pm

keydu wrote:
I played a little with the suit Samus and i loved it, it is a very good char. The zero suit Samus i tried to play with her,but my mugen had issues loading her Crying or Very sad

you mean issues like this?
CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Bugyga10

if i recall, it is because there's an extra 3 on some part of the coding, while is easy to fix, you should check your mail, i send you a version with that little problem fixed, so you should have no problems to play with her now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 4:47 pm

Podrías enviarme"btony89"]
keydu wrote:

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Bugyga10

if i recall, it is because there's an extra 3 on some part of the coding, while is easy to fix, you should check your mail, i send you a version with that little problem fixed, so you should have no problems to play with her now.[/quote]
Podrias enviarme también ese parche a mi porfavor
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 5:45 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Podrías enviarme"btony89"]
keydu wrote:

if i recall, it is because there's an extra 3 on some part of the coding, while is easy to fix, you should check your mail, i send you a version with that little problem fixed, so you should have no problems to play with her now.
Podrias enviarme también ese parche a mi porfavor[/quote]

hecho, en realidad es el personaje normal, pero ahora ya no habra errores a la hora de seleccionarla.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 5:47 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 24th 2016, 9:02 pm

it´s totally possible makes a jump shonen fighting or smash melee with all the available chars now!
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 2:49 am

btony89 wrote:
keydu wrote:

Dont worry no need tp ask, if you fix the mistake you can put here for all members of the forum bro, plrase add here no problem mi amigo
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:16 am

chuchoryu wrote:
btony89 wrote:
keydu wrote:

Dont worry no need tp ask, if you fix the mistake you can put here for all members of the forum bro, plrase add here no problem mi amigo

thanks, well... here is the link with the error fixed, it was just an extra 3 that was in a specific part of the coding.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pwt7cymaem9xjhz/Zero+Suit+Samus.rar
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2016, 11:49 am

Thanks tony89 !! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 27th 2016, 9:00 pm

the most polished and clean version of samus in mugen...
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:56 am

Estuvo muy bueno este Mugen Maker.
Te quedo muy bien la actualizacion de Samus CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 670481599
Me gusto cuando aparecio un parecido a el Wesker CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 311127478 lol!
Amigo, Qusiera saber si aun trabajas en Skull Kid, Zelda Y Ganondorf, pues estaba emocionado por verlos. Smile
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 8:43 am

X wrote:
Estuvo muy bueno este Mugen Maker.
Te quedo muy bien la actualizacion de Samus  CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 670481599
Me gusto cuando aparecio un parecido a el Wesker CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 311127478 lol!
Amigo, Qusiera saber si aun trabajas en Skull Kid, Zelda Y Ganondorf, pues estaba emocionado por verlos. Smile
Gracias, si de hecho los de Zelda estan en progreso y tendran nuevo capitulo, primero fue Skull Kid aahora le toca el capitulo al Ganene crabronazo, a Ganondorf XD junto a Zelda, Renderm Sheik, Link, chuchoryu y mas personajes de Zelda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24   CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Samus and Zero Suit Samus UPGRADE!!!! + Metroid chars + Episode 24
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2