The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Do Y'all Agree? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Do Y'all Agree? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Do Y'all Agree? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Do Y'all Agree? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do Y'all Agree?

Go down 
+2
Darthpool
I-Skorp-I
6 posters

Should They Make A Character/Full Game Together?
Yes
Do Y'all Agree? I_vote_lcap44%Do Y'all Agree? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
Do Y'all Agree? I_vote_lcap56%Do Y'all Agree? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 4:55 pm

I have seriously been thinking about this for awhile now...and i believe that with some of the greatest Mugen creators in Mugen history i always thought to myself.."I wonder what would happen if Arkady,Logansam,Doom,Zox,Loganir,ZVitor,Blagoy,Uncle O(O Ilusionista),Volzzilla,GladiaCloud worked together to create a Mugen Character or a Full Game Project?" I think they would be able to create the PERFECT character/full game together!

So i say i want a petition started in order to get this idea under way when ever they are available to do so! And besides i'm sure it would be a GREAT Birthday gift to the MMV Universe!
Do Y'all Agree? 670481599 ilu yes Do Y'all Agree? 705151839 Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Darthpool

Darthpool

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 7:42 pm

We can't petition them to do it. It's their choice if they want to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 9:15 pm

I was working with Loganir, O Ilusionista and many others in Morph ... but now it is paused ... Sleep
It is not easy to work together. People have different priorities, different ways of working, different times, etc. Do Y'all Agree? 311127478

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Chimoru

Chimoru

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 9:24 pm

Doom wrote:

It is not easy to work together. People have different priorities

True. However TIME is not the only factor to consider. Also consider the fact that some creators like to do things their own way, or don't agree with the creation methods of others. There can be a lot of drama and ego involved. If you're asking a group of people to go through a hassle of forced teamwork and strained compromise, you're probably going to see an unfinished project as a result.

The fact that people would be doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and for free (like they do already) means that they probably won't feel happy about being "volunteered" in a post such as this. Throwing money at this would also never work because when you have paying customers, they have very specific requests and that's a stress nobody wants for a Group Project.

I love your spirit, but I don't think you quite realize how people can be in this community. There is a lot of drama both in public and behind the scenes. It saddens me.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 9:35 pm

Chimoru wrote:

I love your spirit, but I don't think you quite realize how people can be in this community.  There is a lot of drama both in public and behind the scenes.  It saddens me.

I agree. I voted in favor, but do not think is a realizable project. We are all very different. With luck we can do team of 2 people ... Do Y'all Agree? 311127478

Well ... I worked with O Ilusionista, Logansam, and now with Zox ... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 17th 2016, 11:29 pm

LOLLL that's true Doom i was waiting on that Morph to..smh cause i knew it would be a great char since you and O made Bullseye and that char is nearly perfect lol But to be honest this is just a fan post forreal forreal..the people i have mentioned are my favorite mugen creators and i just always wanted that dream of them all working together on a full project to come true lol great way to burst my bubble tho Chimoru LOL i'm just playin bruh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Werewood

Werewood

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 18th 2016, 10:16 am

Hey how about trying something simpler first (a MUGEN full game requires a super harmonic MUGEN team or a super dedicated MUGEN creator/author)? Question

Something like this:
- John Doe mugenized and released a comics character (or a public WIP demo);
- John Doe was too busy expanding and/or updating that MUGEN character (or a public WIP demo);
- Tom Roe is invited or volunteers to do the MUGEN expansion/update job;
- Tom Roe might need some extra help like sprite work/sound work
* so simply it is a MUGEN edit team-work

--------------------------------------------

For a whole new never-done-before MUGEN character/stage/screenpack/lifebars...etc..., it will be a totally different story.......any ideas about MUGEN planning? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? EmptyMay 18th 2016, 10:24 am

I tough i wrote my comment yesterday? Do Y'all Agree? 791114321 well... i said something like this:
i'mma votting against this idea mugen is free and no one should be forced to work anyhow, alone or together, i would like to see this idea come true but even if it would there were too many creators working on the same thing, for Full Game it would work but it would hardly work on a character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do Y'all Agree? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Y'all Agree?   Do Y'all Agree? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Y'all Agree?
Page 1 of 1