The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Agent venom is here, enjoy..

Go down 
+37
Angelus_Silverhead
err8107
Mistah Jorge
jerommv
malevka1
felideo
buanbuan
kiracapricorn
erickablond
Werewood
odin123
I-Skorp-I
ernes
Lexman
tony spector
Fede X
Playing Enemy
mvplucy
Dynatron
spidergoku
rc72076
X
skhsato123
JARRO77
Doom
yolomate
WARMA
Shining
COldMoon
Yunnin
ldpp
thatbloke78
btony89
bam77
Predator
animaraz
logansam
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 11:16 am

yep I see before 2 downloading hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:01 pm

really a cool release Thanks Logan Smile
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:20 pm

Exceptional
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:36 pm

Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 670481599 He is cool. Thank you for sharing him. Smile
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:54 pm

hey i cant download agent venom,thomas wayne, war machine, or the hulk all three go to the link for kyle please fix this so i can download your chars logansam. And congrats on your awesome release i cant wait to play with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:56 pm

rc72076 wrote:
hey i cant download agent venom,thomas wayne, war machine, or the hulk all three go to the link for kyle please fix this so i can download your chars logansam. And congrats on your awesome release i cant wait to play with them

but thomas wayne, war machine and hulk aren't available yet, also, i could download agent venom with no problems there
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 12:57 pm

oh ok i thought they were since they all had the same link lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 1:21 pm

wow congrats logansam u finally release ur thunderbolts agent venom looks like ill add this to my collection makes me wanna learn alot from it much respect

spidergoku Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 1:36 pm

I remember picking up the first issue with agent venom in it. I thought it was cool that they added depth to the high school bully Flash Tompson. I never got the second issue, not because I didn't enjoy what I read, but more so that I rarely pick up individual comic issues. I oughta pick it up in trade paperback form at some point.

- The head pos and mid pos are off.
- The HK is -15 frames on hit, leaving Agent Venom wide open to attacks.
- He has no hitboxes on his QCF+K move.
- The launcher (D+HP) is so slow, it's impossible to combo into it.
- He has no low attacks or overheads, which'll give him a lot of trouble against a turtling opponent.
- The animation for the throw is so quick and jittery, and for some reason the opponent vanishes during a few frames of it.
- This one is a very bizarre bug. I missed with the QCF+K, then had the screen scroll to the very end to discover that the missile was stuck on the wall. It goes through if I'm right next to the wall, but when the screen is all the way zoomed out, it gets stuck. I swear it can also happen if you're offscreen, but I can't seem to recreate the latter part.
- The HP is -15 frames on hit too.
- The Mordida move is unsafe on hit by -16 frames.
- The abyss hyper has an incredibly long startup and misses close up.
- The Ryoko Ranbu (Venomdance) doesn't combo the entire way through, and after I did it once, I couldn't do it again.
- There is no way to throw the opponent backwards.
- The lanzas Hyper, despite being a level 2, deals 200 damage, less than all of his other hypers.

You are improving, and you've come quite a long way since Captain Atom, but your chars are still bogged down by many flaws that need taking care of.

EDIT: I found more stuff

- QCF+P misses close up.
- QCF+PP hits overhead. There really isn't a logical reason why it should.
- Going from launcher to Super jump gives debug flood. Something about an invalid action.
- This is more of an opinion thing, but it's weird that he has a projectile that is a mash special. Usually a mash special is when you want someone to get away from you, like with Blanka's lightning or Tung Fu Rue's giant attack (I don't remember the name), or for an offensive multi hitting attack, like Honda's hand slaps and Chun-Li's kicks. It's rarely used for a projectile. The only example I can think of that had a mash special projectile is one of the characters in Pretty Fighter for the SNES, and that's not an example you'd want to follow.
- Most normals are the same on hit as they are on block frame data wise.
- The normals do chip damage. Unless the game you're trying to emulate is Mortal Kombat, this should not be a feature.
- If the web ball misses, the web cocoon still appears over the opponent, although it does nothing.
- Another minor gripe: The turning is very unnatural. Instead of Agent Venom turning around, our friend Flash just sort of... flips to the other side. It's very jarring.

Last edited by Christian Weston Chandler on May 14th 2016, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mvplucy

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 1:56 pm

Grax men
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 5:41 pm

...Everything Christian Weston Chandler said...and also

-Not sure if he's 1.0 specifically, but crashes in Winmugen, due to his .SND file of all things. Weird.

-I like his specials, but he needs more variety in them. He has three specials, but they are all the exact same move basically, but with different sprites. If a character has a projectile move, that should be his only projectile move typically, unless there is variation in them being used by the other buttons, like Ryu's fireball for instance. There is no difference and therefore no strategy in deciding which special to use after or for certain combos the way his specials are now, because they all do the same thing essentially. They all look cool, but they're all just one projectile move with different sprites to pick from.

-Hit sparks are pretty enormous and dominating the majority of the visuals. Each hit looks like the 4th of July. In my opinion, they should be scaled down by at least half their current size.

-His sounds are pretty wonky or strange. When he does his Guns hyper, you see lots of bullets, but only hear like 2 actual gun shots. Similar occurrence with other moves as well. Sound file crashes in winmugen too, so it might just be a glitchy/erroneous setup.

-CLSN's look good as far as box shapes and setup goes, but some of the sizes are way too big.

-Is it normal to have that much control of your character while doing a super jump?

-I think the forward momentum he has on his Symbiote Mouth Bite special should stop once he hits the character with it. Looks weird having it continue forward after the attack hits. Like he's biting a ghost of the enemy, or is a ghost himself.
-Some light subtle screen shake would do that move justice as well on impact, but only if it lands. Maybe some blood too make the bite from a mouth full of fangs seem more dramatic.

-I might just be mistaken, but isn't his default palette supposed to have white instead of red? The red looks cool though.

Character is coming along awesomely. I've been looking forward for a chance to test him out and see his progress, and I'm liking what I see so far. He's still just got a ways to go as well, but massive potential. Keep it up man, and nicely done. Thanks too by the way for letting us check him out.

Last edited by Playing Enemy on May 14th 2016, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 7:46 pm

Que gran show es este personaje. Todavia no puedo descargarlo, pero se ve muy prometedor gracias por compartir
Back to top Go down
tony spector

tony spector

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 7:52 pm

thank you, great char clap clap , I'll add it to my especias forces Very Happy

Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 670481599 Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 670481599 Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 670481599[/quote]
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 8:52 pm

Thank for all your comments my friends, i will fix all the issues.
@yunnin your palettes are very good, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 EmptyMay 14th 2016, 9:06 pm

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked Very Happy

Also, about some of the things they mentioned here as a problem for a fix later...

I've made his Crouching HK and HP a lil' faster on it's .air file. It helped me to get better on doing combos with him

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7722EA523FF6E752!2717&authkey=!ALEA3ZTtDwaw0xg&ithint=file%2cair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent venom is here, enjoy..   Agent venom is here, enjoy.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Agent venom is here, enjoy..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next