The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ERror MACro32

ERror MACro32

OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super EmptyMay 9th 2016, 3:20 pm

OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super N2016050901

The master Akira Toriyama , told Future Trunks in the new saga of Dragon Ball Super, also come accompanied with a new villain .
Here is the official website of the series by Toei .
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/news/news2016050901.html
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super EmptyMay 15th 2016, 6:11 am

I am still in the middle of watching Dragon Ball Super Golden Freeza part............ Arrow
OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKMa_-aSV6G1x6edpdLysk9Rbws9Q0l47tJzBjapdnHejhmHCjPA

Look forward to seeing Future Trunks in later Dragon Ball Super part! cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super EmptyMay 15th 2016, 7:53 am

I got just some questions to ask:
How did he even get to be SSG?
If i remember you need 6 sayans transfering all their energy to just one of them, in future trunk's timeline goku, vegeta, and all other z fighters (including the rest of the sayans) and if picollo died where are the dragon ball to resurrect them now? gone.
But then again there are the "new namek"s dragon balls and "our" vegeta also did get the ssgss form from training so... idk
Back to top Go down
3stars

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super EmptyMay 15th 2016, 8:50 am

the promo art has the color of trunks' hair wrong it should be lavender. they'll probably fix it once the anime airs that arc.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super EmptyMay 16th 2016, 8:31 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
I got just some questions to ask:
How did he even get to be SSG?
If i remember you need 6 sayans transfering all their energy to just one of them, in future trunk's timeline goku, vegeta, and all other z fighters (including the rest of the sayans) and if picollo died where are the dragon ball to resurrect them now? gone.
But then again there are the "new namek"s dragon balls and "our" vegeta also did get the ssgss form from training so... idk

I think this new Future Trunks drawing shows just his normal form.

I think Dende already replaced Piccolo in the Dragon Ball creation/restoration role.

I think Whis once mentioned that Vegeta is gifted fighter more than Son Goku.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super   OMG!!!  Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Future Trunks returns to Dragon Ball Super
Page 1 of 1