The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders

Go down 
+8
Werewood
Darthpool
erickablond
rhiggatwat
warecus
NamelessOnlinePlayer
I-Skorp-I
Arkady
12 posters

List Your Favorite Marauders (from the X-Men Universe)
Arclight
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap8%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Blockbuster
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap8%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Chimera
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap7%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 6 ]
Harpoon
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap5%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Malice
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap7%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 6 ]
Prism
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap6%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Riptide
 8% [ 7 ]
Sabretooth
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap10%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 8 ]
ScalpHunter
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap6%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Scrambler
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap4%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Vanisher
 7% [ 6 ]
Vertigo
Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_lcap23%Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 83

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Empty
PostSubject: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 1st 2016, 6:39 pm

Needing help in choosing the most Iconic Characters From the Marauders of the X-men Universe
for a mugen wip

feel free to add comments for names that aren't noted here on the poll
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 1st 2016, 7:00 pm

So far Vertigo,Blockbuster and Arclight are the only interesting ones from that group.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 1st 2016, 7:29 pm

Decided to go with Chimera, Blockbuster and Riptide (I'm not familiar with the team, so I mainly chosed those whose powers interest me the most).
As for comment mentions, I'll go with Mr. Sinister, after all, he's the founder of the Marauders.

Last edited by NamelessOnlinePlayer on May 1st 2016, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting error)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 1st 2016, 11:32 pm

harppom got angel pretty good
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 1:43 am

Nope not for a sinister character, i will however have him used with them,
though its more for a bonus round where you'll need to fight them all at the same time
ill have an example of what i mean soon
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 8:02 am

I voted at vertigo, I think that is the most interesting, its powers are really different.
I felt the lack in the list of callisto the leader of morlock, mainly after their participation in X-Men 3.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 5:52 pm

Huh? Calisto is the last person who would be associated with the marauders
all her people she tried to protect got slaughtered in the mutant massacre
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 11:08 pm

Definitely Vertigo
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 4:08 am

Yeah she is getting the bulk of the votes, safe to say ill start on her
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyMay 3rd 2016, 2:26 pm

I chose Sabretooth because he is the only one I am familiar with.... Embarassed ....(by the way, I got to know
Sabretooth from MvsC by Capcom....  Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders 3876111886 .....)

Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_uNTrVdUdiIDX9OIQS4ZjvR4ig37cpyHxrhekINGnYS-csBiPLg
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
phype

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 5:02 pm

Just found this, Don't know if you're still looking to create some Marauders, If you are that's great they'ed be perfect in mugen. I would have chosen Scalphunter, Riptide and Harpoon they're the most iconic and recognizable and three of the original members responsible for one of the greatest X-Men comic runs in history the "Mutant Massacre".
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 5:49 pm

of course vertigo is winning the game.
Back to top Go down
Sledge

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 6:05 pm

Well. I'd have preferred Mr.Sinister as his own character,
but anything featuring him is good for me.
Gives me a chance to finally use his stage.
Vertigo? As long as it's another comics character! Very Happy

One step closer to that Marvel vs DC Mugen...
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 6:58 pm

if u do one i hope u do all in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders   Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Arkady choose the Most Iconic Marauders
Page 1 of 1