The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!

Go down 
+3
odin123
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Gladiacloud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Empty
PostSubject: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 1:00 pm

Gladiacloud here.

I know, I admit it's been a long time since my release of Silver the Hedgehog, and I wanted so much to release as soon as the character that I'm releasing today, but it did not happen.

In any case, our new character is finally finished: here comes a new Pokémon challenger!

HERACROSS!

SCREENSHOTS:
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! KUOro7r
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 3ISKjqV
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! R4fNu32
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! VXwfL5W
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! OSGykIk
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Mn9W03q
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! XM51dCl
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! BwRi3FG

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6591F2879242ADA7!276&authkey=!ALcOihGdxOBsNSE&ithint=folder%2c

Why did I say that it is "our" character? Well, because this character was not made only by me, than all my previous characters.

I created Heracross with another Mugen author, Dylanius, that I thanks him very much for the help.

I only worked on sprites, Dylanius instead has worked on the coding, effects, sounds, palettes, and moveset.

Have fun with our new Pokémon character, and stay tuned ... barring unforeseen circumstances, my next character might make you jump for joy.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 1:42 pm

I like it, Heracross is one of my favorite pokémons.
Thanks for sharing this, Gladiacloud.
Will look forward to your Saki.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
odin123

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 2:37 pm

That's Cool. Thanks for sharing with us. Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 670481599
Back to top Go down
TK830515

TK830515

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 3:24 pm

Awesome Heracross! Just needs better AI and he's all set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 4:53 pm

your char looks great.
I really like Pokemon chars c:
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 1st 2016, 7:54 pm

I do not know it ... but it looks very cute ... Razz
Congratulations to both for the launch! Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! EmptyMay 2nd 2016, 9:04 am

Hey that is a new Pokemon MUGEN character! cheers  Not many insect-type MUGEN characters in existence! Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 3876111886

Very cool job done on the sprites! Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 670481599
Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJES5Y8WGRIJGUT8Mm0LubPjv4we0O-mmRYjd_DL_iYc_CaHZn

Thank you, You and Dylanius9000, the "The Dynamic Duo" MUGEN team, for bringing this unique and interesting MUGEN release to the MUGEN world! Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! 705151839  I am sure everybody is looking forward to seeing your next MUGEN surprise!  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!   Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heracross released by Gladiacloud and Dylanius!
Page 1 of 1