The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers)   Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyMarch 26th 2016, 11:54 pm

I don't have much to say really other than it was better than I expected. Also I really liked Wonder Woman in this and Gal Gadot was perfect in the role. I was also really happy to see Flash, I still kinda wish it was the one from the show though. I'm excited to see more of Flash and Aquaman in the future. Lex annoyed me and was terribly casted but right now that's my only complaint. I give it an 8.5/10.
Back to top Go down

Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers)   Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 5:52 am

Superman vs Batman was good, what I like is that it was some 80 original percent to comic and kkk animated films more yet I can not say much just saw a movie he had ever seen but with some kkkkkkk changes Lex Big Motherfucker , badass Aquaman, Ben was perfect Batman and wonder woman also very unique kkk Batman perfect way that I like a lot and fuck kkkk kkkk Super also worth seeing for sure bat objection jokers laugh kirby sonic drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007

Batman V Superman discussion (beware of spoilers)
Page 1 of 1