The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Winter Soldier - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Winter Soldier - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Winter Soldier - Page 5 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Winter Soldier - Page 5 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Winter Soldier

Go down 
+19
shags2dope
Shining
shanri
LESSARD
Navana
volzzilla
MDS_GEIST
chinchyboy
ParaDo0x
I-Skorp-I
Darthpool
yolomate
Arkady
teknoid
MakeMineMarvel
btony89
Fede X
Doom
skhsato123
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Winter Soldier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 1:49 pm

shags2dope wrote:
two things

1. he really does look like winter soldier so good job on that end

2. Like some of your last wip that you have shown videos for. I'm not seeing anything custom to make them "original characters" they have all the same moves as the characters you used as bases. And in some cases are very unfitting for said character. Are you going to work on that aspect of your characters?

Like even cables viper beam. You could change that to using bullets instead of a beam
as you said still WIP resembling the base , he will not be released until coding make him unique
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 2:00 pm

i assumed that but my actual question is are you spriting anything unique for said characters?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 2:09 pm

That will be apparent in my sprites thread in graphic section i put there many of my primary sprites for future Wips
Back to top Go down
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 2:34 pm

shags2dope wrote:
two things

2. Like some of your last wip that you have shown videos for. I'm not seeing anything custom to make them "original characters" they have all the same moves as the characters you used as bases. And in some cases are very unfitting for said character. Are you going to work on that aspect of your characters?

Like even cables viper beam. You could change that to using bullets instead of a beam

Leave him be. It's a good base to start on for a alpha or beta release. If he spend too much time trying to make it unique before its intial release he'll run the risk of it being stuck in development hell like soo many dead wips before it.

Most of the best unique Marvel & DC WIPs started out like this
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 2:43 pm

rj10018576 wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
two things

Leave him be. It's a good base to start on for a alpha or beta release.  If he spend too much time trying to make it unique before its intial release he'll run the risk of it being stuck in development hell like soo many dead wips before it.

Most of the best unique Marvel & DC WIPs started out like this

First off i'm within reason to ask a question like this. Second what you say doesnt make a lick of sense whatsoever. If he spends time making it too unique before its release it will get stuck in developmental hell? that is beyond false. I would like to point you to any of logansams work or some of arkadys stuff (Since you brought up unique Comic wips) They might show a sprite here and there and say its in the works. He has posted numerous videos of characters that are just paint swaps.

So i was just curious if anything unique was being added except a different look. Im not knocking him i just wanted to know
Back to top Go down
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 5:22 pm

You named two creators and ignored a endless amount of dead wips.

War Machine
A Million Different Riddlers, Mr Freeze & Two Face wips
Blade by super joker
Scorpion(marvel)
Mr Sinister
Cyborg Superman
Man-Spider
Master Mold
Mojo
Nightwing bs jmaxximus
Daken
Scarlet Spider by lasher
Absorbing man by xboy
Dark phoenix by zvitor
Phoenix by futur3
Sebastian shaw by Trexrell44
X-23
Zod by O'illunista
Solomon grundy by batzarro

And the list goes on and on.

But Electro, Superman, Rhino, etc started off as simple clones that grew into much better mods.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 5:35 pm

You know why i ignored them??? because they were fruitless....in your own words DEAD. why would i use incomplete works as a point of reference? I am showing him examples of what good creators do and those men i mentioned have plenty of finished works that are in most everyones rosters on this site.

You naming a bunch of failures doesnt prove anything especially since a handful of those are still LIVE wips.

Yes they started off with base sprites of other characters.....see the difference? Base sprites Does superman look like magneto nooooo because he had unique sprites added same with rhino same with electro. Now you cant even tell where the base started all you is see is a custom character. That is not what i saw in this video or gamora or atrocitus. But anyway you continue on talking nonsense, this thread has been derailed enough as it is.

He said it will be different when released so i will take him at his word.

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 5:58 pm

Dear friends ...
Mugen is a game ...take it as a game
Trying to respect other creators mugen is game
If someone dislike something , someone doesnt download something and plays with other things he like
Give advices but
Dont create discussions where there aren t problems

Last edited by Shining on May 5th 2017, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 6:01 pm

there has been no disrespect to the creator
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 6:05 pm

I think shags2dope are trying to give his point of view of a creation and  we need to listen his thought about it.

1. Sure you can leave him be, but i think is more helpful show the problems in the development, sometimes is better to read comments and try to do a better work.

2. alpha or beta, sure why not, some people just want incomplete chars for his "collections"

3. so if people say something bad about my work  "maybe i stop it", dont think so, you need to tried to be better. is a lazy excuse, sorry. i know some people dont have "time" or "skills" but you can practice  in your work and give to the mugen fans a good work. if you are a real fan of mugen you will wait for good works.

4. coding is a helping in the process but the movements of the char need to be done by sprite work. sure you can always have the same punch but you can tried to mix bases for more options.

remember is a hobby but does not mean that you have to make fast works..
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 6:09 pm

rj10018576 wrote:

War Machine
Blade by super joker
Scorpion(marvel)
Mr Sinister
Cyborg Superman
Man-Spider
Master Mold
Mojo
Nightwing bs jmaxximus
Daken
Scarlet Spider by lasher
Absorbing man by xboy
Dark phoenix by zvitor
Phoenix by futur3
X-23
Zod by O'illunista

But Electro, Superman, Rhino, etc started off as simple clones that grew into much better mods.

check this month for warmachine release and x 23 is on development
you forgot power girl that "IS FINISH IN SPRITE AND CODING"
Back to top Go down
rj10018576

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2017, 7:56 pm

I was referring to McReady's War Machine
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 12:21 am

logansam wrote:
rj10018576 wrote:

War Machine
Blade by super joker
Scorpion(marvel)
Mr Sinister
Cyborg Superman
Man-Spider
Master Mold
Mojo
Nightwing bs jmaxximus
Daken
Scarlet Spider by lasher
Absorbing man by xboy
Dark phoenix by zvitor
Phoenix by futur3
X-23
Zod by O'illunista

check this month for warmachine release and x 23 is on development
you forgot power girl that "IS FINISH IN SPRITE AND CODING"
You mean x23 will be released this month or just still on development
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 3:47 am

Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

I hope this feedback has been helpful to you Winter Soldier - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2017, 3:54 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in this topic ... so after watching the video preview I can give a little feedback to help develop this character better:

- except for his arm, I think Cable is not a good as a base, I say this because in the comics Cable is almost as big as Colossus, while the soldier is smaller than stature (with this I do not mean that it to be not muscular or otherwise , But that is not at the cable levels)

-As a gamplay, the soldier does not only use guns and rifles, let's remember he is a super-physically strengthened soldier, and in addition to his arm he has more or less the same capabilities as captain America. I say this because I think that putting it all the time with the gun in hand does nothing but make it look like a cable with  wig and black eyes

- With regard to his special moves I can suggest you to see a video gameplay of the winter soldier drawn from the game by phone "marvel future fight" where he has spectacular moves

-Turning to sprites: You might try to use a solid snake by Sean Altly (obviously always ask permission) since it has a military dress similar to that of the winter soldier

I hope this feedback has been helpful to you Winter Soldier - Page 5 670481599

Good Feedback Winter Soldier - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Soldier   Winter Soldier - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Soldier
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next