The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP

Go down 
+22
JARRO77
yolomate
Werewood
Bambino Da Don
MakeMineMarvel
logansam
X
btony89
skhsato123
teknoid
Fabry Taz
beta158
ldpp
carpa5
malevka1
regisc
Doom
WADEPOOL
NamelessOnlinePlayer
kokehackz
animaraz
Fede X
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89

btony89

Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 2nd 2016, 7:05 pm

Bambino Da Don wrote:
You should use the moves from the other Iron Fist too

you mean the one that is kinda broken or this one? scratch
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 IronfistALT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 11:18 pm

btony89 wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:
You should use the moves from the other Iron Fist too

you mean the one that is kinda broken or this one? scratch
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 IronfistALT

the iron fist is my tent friend (he made a different version).
anyway I would like to know more specifically that movement would like in my version
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 3rd 2016, 11:47 pm

No this one
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7506-extreme-iron-fist

I like you very much Fede, but please do not make him like the Iron Fist in your avatar. That one is girly fem boy and too young, use the real one from the books and the Avengers cartoon.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 5:09 pm

Bambino Da Don wrote:
No this one

I like you very much Fede, but please do not make him like the Iron Fist in your avatar. That one is girly fem boy and too young, use the real one from the books and the Avengers cartoon.

i kinda agree with you, i hate these marvel cartoons nowadays, but i think it has nothing to do with the iron fist project, if there's something he should improve is the comboability, mostly because like elektra he cant do air combos and his partner luke cage can(luke is still broken, but thats other theme), also that ironfist that is on mugenarchive is very broken and does not play good, if theres a better version to take ideas from that should be the mvsc3 version or even the Juzumaru edit by carpa.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 7:12 pm

btony89 wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:
No this one

i kinda agree with you, i hate these marvel cartoons nowadays, but i think it has nothing to do with the iron fist project, if there's something he should improve is the comboability, mostly because like elektra he cant do air combos and his partner luke cage can(luke is still broken, but thats other theme), also that ironfist that is on mugenarchive is very broken and does not play good, if theres a better version to take ideas from that should be the mvsc3 version or even the Juzumaru edit by carpa.

Hey guys, let's be clear that the character of Ironfist I'm doing is almost finished just need to place a new win and is completed in full, by the lack of returns in the post (in my opinion needs nothing more) so soon It will be released the last final upgrade.
These are the negative things the character.
* Not possess optional pallets (I could not fix the issue of pallets)
* The air combo (very basic)
* No more than 5 hypers (I decided that not so complex)
* And some detail that anyone can see it and surely at the time dira

And for "Bambino Da Don" This is the personje (based on the comics not in cartoons)
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Ironfi10
Hola chicos, aclaremos que el personaje de ironfist que estoy haciendo esta casi terminado solo falta colocarle una nueva win y queda terminado en su totalidad, por la falta de devoluciones en el post ( a mi parecer no necesita nada mas) por lo cual muy pronto sera lanzada la ultima actualizacion definitiva.
Estos son las cosas negativas del personaje .
*no poseera pallets optional ( no pude arreglar el tema de las pallets )
*el air combo ( es muy basico)
* no supera los 5 hypers ( yo decidi que no sea tan complejo)
* y algun detalle que alguien pueda verlo y seguramente lo dira en su momento

Y para "Bambino Da Don" este es el personje ( basado en el comics no en los dibujos animados)
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Ironfi10
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 7:19 pm

lol, are you saying that 5 hypers is a bad thing? You're crazy Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 311127478 I got nothing but love towards this project Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 7:22 pm

yunnin wrote:
lol, are you saying that 5 hypers is a bad thing? You're crazy Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 311127478 I got nothing but love towards this project Very Happy
thanks friend, I like you like this project
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 6th 2016, 7:58 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
* The air combo (very basic)

this, maybe is basic but is cleary needed, the char could be better in my honest opinion, but if the next update is his final update, then im ok with that. yes
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 9:34 pm

Listo comunidad ya a sido terminado este personje, a mi criterio y el de lddp quedo como deseabamos . Solo nos queda testearlo un tiempo para encontrar errores y bugs, pronto lo liberaremos.

Ready community already been completed this character, in my opinion and that of lddp stay as we wished. We can only test it time to find errors and bugs, will release soon.
Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Misss12
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 10:07 pm

Great news !! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 10th 2016, 10:26 pm

That....Sounds awesome, good luck.
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 12th 2016, 7:56 pm

g8
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 12:05 am

really great news guys Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyApril 13th 2016, 6:40 pm

sounds good fede. just wondering, will the update have new moves and sprites too?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 EmptyMay 13th 2016, 4:33 pm

hey the link is dead i tried to download this char. If anyone has this ironfist plz send it to me plz i jst got out jail been gon 5 months so I know there's alot I've missed and need to catch up on. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP   Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Fist by FEDE DE 10 and LDPP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next