The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits)

Go down 
+5
beta158
malevka1
volzzilla
Doom
Shiruzato
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits)   About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 1:01 am

Welcome to the forum ralbalboa ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits)   About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2016, 2:12 pm

Thanks for the kind words and support, guys, it's really motivating! Very Happy

borewood2013 wrote:
I am a fan of MUGENHunter's Sonic characters from many years ago! sonic

So I think your MUGEN edits move is very awesome! Cool  I admire you very much because you show your MUGEN passion towards other MUGEN creators/authors' MUGEN works! About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits) - Page 2 670481599 
Unlike many others, who keep e-bashing/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bully some MUGEN creators/authors' MUGEN works like no tomorrow, without doing anything actually useful.  No

Love how you provide different MUGEN files download way too! ilu

Thank you, I do my best to prove my worth around here. I don't want to just loiter around and do nothing. xD
As for improving on other works, it's something I love to do; I have a lot of passion for editing great characters, and adding onto what exists in order to make them perfect in my eyes. And hopefully in others' eyes as well! ^u^ (It also helps that a lot of the creators are really cool guys who are friendly and nice. :3)

REDBACKDEATH wrote:
Would be nice to see some more female characters added to these roster of edit's..maybe sally,bunnierabbot,amy is a big one missing,and others just to make the roster feel like it's more in tune with the way the game was.

Great work..hope to see more.

Sally's a little harder to update, since that would include a new redesign and/or editing arm blades onto her sprites for attacks, but I've got something planned there at least. Bunnie Rabbot is definitely up for editing, though, and Amy has top priority. Rouge was never really my favourite though, but she'll come eventually. ^ ^;

ralbalboa wrote:
A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ! ! ! SUPERB!!!! Big fan of Sonic and I hope to see upgrades of all the other MH's Sonic characters from you... and GladiaCloud's E-123 Omega. Waiting to see Big's edit!!! And here is my dream request... some kind of Vector the Crocodile to fit these awesome edits of yours... too much? My favourite and only character that does not exist...

PS: And a Robotnik/Eggman? Embarassed

Welcome to the forums, glad to meet ya! Very Happy

I'm not much of a spriter... At all... But apparently Gladia's doing Vector next. When he's released, I'll be sure to edit him and tell you first, got it? ^u-
And shhh, don't tell them about Omega yet. x3
Back to top Go down

About 10 Sonic Characters (Edits)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2