The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Hellion From X-MEN release beta Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Hellion From X-MEN release beta Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Hellion From X-MEN release beta Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Hellion From X-MEN release beta Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hellion From X-MEN release beta

Go down 
+4
Fede X
Werewood
buanbuan
skhsato123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Hellion From X-MEN release beta Empty
PostSubject: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 2:52 am

yes i know he needs more update .. but i would like to share him wz you ... anyone feels free to update him if you feel he is a goodd start ... now am working on Adam Warlock also

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2vpi4zjnkvtm3b2/Helion.rar
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 4:04 am

Thank friend
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 7:37 am

Thank you for your MUGEN sharing! Hellion From X-MEN release beta 705151839

Yet it would be nice to have a MUGEN screen shot, I made one here for everybody:

Hellion From X-MEN release beta Hellio10
in case servimg not working for you...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 8:55 am

borewood2013 wrote:

Yet it would be nice to have a MUGEN screen shot, I made one here for everybody:

you are welcome
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 9:10 am

borewood2013 wrote:

Gracias por compartir tu trabajo.
pero este chars nesecita mucho trabajo ( debes fijar las paletas para que sean todas iguales)
al igual que otras cosas, como pulir los sprites
animo sigue adelante

Thanks for sharing your work.
but this needs a lot of work chars (you must set the blades to be all the same)
like other things like polishing sprites
encourage goes ahead
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 9:53 am

Not bad for a start. Keep improving yourself! Hellion From X-MEN release beta 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 4th 2016, 12:45 pm

@skhsato123

Downloading ... Hellion From X-MEN release beta 311127478
I see in this capture you still need to improve the sprites ... Hellion From X-MEN release beta 3876111886
But do not be discouraged ... It is a good start ... yes
Thank you very much for sharing your work with us ... Hellion From X-MEN release beta 670481599

@borewood2013
Thanks for the screenshot ... Hellion From X-MEN release beta 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyMarch 5th 2016, 3:22 pm

I don't know who Hellion is, but that's probably because I never really read much X-Men. All the continuity scared me away. Still, I read some of the 60's comics, my favorite being their showdown with Unus the Untouchable. The Blob was pretty cool too.

Onto feedback:

- The sprites are horribly inconsistent. From frame to frame, the outlines of certain parts of his body will change color (like in his stance, the outlines around his boots will randomly change to white. Same with his belt buckle). Colors will change between the different animations, as when he is crouching, his suit will be gray and a very light red, but when he does a light punch, his suit becomes black and dark red.
- The sprites are also very badly misaligned, as Hellion will jitter around slightly in his stance.
- The colors seem really weird, like they should be brighter, but they look like they've had a lot of colorloss. There are also a lot of weird white space, like one frame when he's walking backwards.
- The animation leaves a lot to be desired. When walking, he has only three frames.
- The big tornado laser beam doesn't combo, which makes having it hit twice kinda pointless.
- Has no overheads or lows.
- When he jumps, and attacks in midair, he falls right down like a rock and loses all of his momentum.
- The heavy attacks both do 50 (Heavy Kick does 45), same amount as the light attacks and less than the Medium attacks.

There are more, but those are the most pressing issues with this char right now.
Back to top Go down
Ingonyama

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 1:11 pm

The Mediafire link has been blocked due to a ToS violation. This is the second time this has happened; is it a recent thing?

In any case, Hellion looks great and I want him. Is there anywhere else I can go to download him?

EDIT: Never mind...problem's on my end. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta EmptyFebruary 9th 2017, 12:54 am

Someday later i ll create an all new Hellion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellion From X-MEN release beta   Hellion From X-MEN release beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellion From X-MEN release beta
Page 1 of 1