The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman Rebirth Project

Go down 
+40
Alonso
alnyrd
malevka1
iltizioqualunque
LESSARD
Renz Tosaka
JARRO77
logansam
Navana
TheRedBeast
carpa5
yolomate
bam77
SSonic
Adminbot
dakidbanks
Angelus_Silverhead
skhsato123
Messiakei
RAHLONNIR
Playing Enemy
ldpp
tordello89
3stars
WADEPOOL
Doom
CosmicToxin
Mistah Jorge
Mazemerald
btony89
Yunnin
ferreira
Fede X
animaraz
X
prospectone
raisu
MDS_GEIST
volzzilla
Werewood
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ldpp

ldpp

Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 3:55 pm

awesome !
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyApril 19th 2016, 11:28 pm

I like the new hyper move a lot man. It totally reminds me of one of Goku Z2's hyper moves. I gotta say though, you can totally see white pixels around Superman there at the end, and it does not do the move justice. If you send me the picture you used, I can clean it up real nice for you and make it look nice and smooth around the edges with no white pixels visible. I'm happy to help. Keep up the good work though. So far, you've made this a great Superman. Thee Superman as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 11:10 am

Coming Soon.... Special thanks to O Ilusionista for help with the hyper Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 670481599

[img]Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 WGicXtF[/img]

Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 11:48 am

Those moves are creative and cool Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 670481599

but on some frames I can still see the background be sure to check the assertspecial and add flag=nobg and another for flag=nofg
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 12:42 pm

See what you mean still have to make some tweaks
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 5:50 pm

that was some very cool stuff MDS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 8:06 pm

I truly like the new hyper a lot. I think it would look a lot better though if you faded out the blue background effects right before the opponent actually hits the ground. It would look better, and make more sense, instead of implying there is still high speed downwards momentum while and even after the opponent hits the ground. Very cool move though, as I said, I dig it a lot.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 11th 2016, 10:58 pm

Only thing about removing the blue bg is that it makes p2 look like there sliding in one place the blue bg gives the illusion of sliding across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 12th 2016, 12:50 am

That makes sense, but I still think it would look better if the effect ended a little earlier. The opponent hitting the ground at that angle would slow their momentum by at least half anyways. I'm not saying remove it the blue bg either, I'm just saying to fade it out a little, and a tad bit earlier, or at least try it and see if it does looks better. Or not, it's just a suggestion. I'll try it later sometime though if you don't just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Messiakei

Messiakei

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:01 pm

Very Nice Update Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 670481599
Quick Question tho does this Superman have the Injustice Voice because that would be nice if it does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 8:21 am

Waiting for release when it will come
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 9:00 am

I love hypers. It seems strong, powerful and unique. There many characters in Mugen... who have almost same hypers, just with different sprites. But I can see that you want to do great job.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 9:36 am

Yes it has injustice sound, I've released this in the past just not with all the new moves.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2016, 9:42 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Yes it has injustice sound, I've released this in the past just not with all the new moves.

I know bro it has released before
I mean when you will release this last version with new moves

It s the greatest version of superman
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2016, 8:17 pm

This Superman looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman Rebirth Project   Superman Rebirth Project - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman Rebirth Project
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next