The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released

Go down 
+6
Arkady
volzzilla
Fightfan
Adminbot
cravd
Hypersonic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Empty
PostSubject: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 9:41 pm

CvtW Sonic released!

CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Mugen041_zpsb64e0f85

-Original Topic
-Download

Once I get the sprites I'll talk to O Ilu to see if we can get standard Sonic back on track

THERE WILL NOT BE A WINMUGEN PATCH! SO DON'T ASK!

Last edited by Hypersonic on March 12th 2013, 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 11:58 am

cheers iper fantastic, fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 6:18 pm

The original reply split off and made into an easier to see release topic.

Congrats to Hypersonic for being credited with another release.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 6:41 pm

Remember, this has the CvtW control scheme (4 button) so that may trip some people up.

I know it tripped me up trying him out in Survival Mode (I forgot how malicious MUGEN AI can be)
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 8:45 pm

Looks great. Any idea on the timeframe for the 6 button MvC version?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 9:24 pm

Fightfan wrote:
Looks great. Any idea on the timeframe for the 6 button MvC version?
As soon as I get back from O Ilu.

Won't place a release date for it though. Don't know why you think that'd be a good idea
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 10:49 am

congrats on the release.

you know you can do part of the command altering on your own by opening up the cmd file in notebook. but he'd still be missing a few basics since they aren't coded in (i assume they were sprite edited though?) the main thing if you did that cmd file editing would be if not familiar with special and hyper command structure
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 12:40 pm

volzzilla wrote:
congrats on the release.

you know you can do part of the command altering on your own by opening up the cmd file in notebook. but he'd still be missing a few basics since they aren't coded in (i assume they were sprite edited though?) the main thing if you did that cmd file editing would be if not familiar with special and hyper command structure
Yeah I'm no coder Sad
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 5:52 pm

this so awesome, i'm loving sonic, i remember suggesting some of these moves with the boxes to you way back when, (when the moveset was being made), and now it's here freaking COOL!!!!
i was so keen on seeing this in reality, now i get to just play it
thanks to all you guys who made this character possible
cheers

i have an idea for a losing animation, (besides the obvious lye down dead of 5040_10) sprite the old school hands and legs out falling off screen , with rings falling off of him bouncing around

i miss that ❤
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 8:38 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
this so awesome, i'm loving sonic, i remember suggesting some of these moves with the boxes to you way back when, (when the moveset was being made), and now it's here freaking COOL!!!!
i was so keen on seeing this in reality, now i get to just play it
thanks to all you guys who made this character possible
cheers

i have an idea for a losing animation, (besides the obvious lye down dead of 5040_10) sprite the old school hands and legs out falling off screen , with rings falling off of him bouncing around

i miss that ❤
Oh the moveset was all Sean's. My moveset had a few differences.

And I definitely wanted that for his Time Over animation, but sadly it's not there. But it will be in the standard release, I can assure you that!
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 8:47 am

beautiful sprites
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 8:53 am

Hypersonic wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
congrats on the release.

Yeah I'm no coder Sad

You don't have to be. ^^ Just open the Cmd text file, and look for combinations that look like: "D, DF, F, x+y" or, "B, F, a". Anything of that nature, and change the combinations. ^^ A hyper combo, say.. Like This!! "D, DF, F, B, B, F, a+b" can easily become "c" or, "D, D, x". Obviously, the D, F, B, and U commands represent directions, such as up, down, etc. It's really easy! Very Happy Also, button commands: x, y, and z, are the three top buttons, and a, b, and c, are the bottom buttons. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 1:51 pm

I love him!!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 3:01 pm

wingnut wrote:
I love him!!
Glad you're enjoying him
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released EmptyMarch 14th 2013, 7:57 am

flammableking wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
congrats on the release.

Yeah I'm no coder Sad

You don't have to be. ^^ Just open the Cmd text file, and look for combinations that look like: "D, DF, F, x+y" or, "B, F, a". Anything of that nature, and change the combinations. ^^ A hyper combo, say.. Like This!! "D, DF, F, B, B, F, a+b" can easily become "c" or, "D, D, x". Obviously, the D, F, B, and U commands represent directions, such as up, down, etc. It's really easy! Very Happy Also, button commands: x, y, and z, are the three top buttons, and a, b, and c, are the bottom buttons. ^ ^

yep, no coding ability needed to do that
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released   CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released Empty

Back to top Go down

CvTW Sonic by Sean Altly and Hypersonic released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next