The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER

Go down 
+2
Werewood
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Empty
PostSubject: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 3:21 am

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE 50 CHARS ROSTER

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER THE-KING-OF-FIGHTERS-XIV

What´s your suggestion about the teams talk your opinion below:

my base was made eliminating all the dead chars like : yashiro,chris,shermie,goenitz,vice,mature and etc...

JAPAN TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 113

FATAL FURY TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 1113

AOF TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 115

IKARI WARRIORS TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 116

PSYCHO SOLDIERS TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 117

WOMEN FIGHTERS TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER King-s10

CRIMINAL TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 313

DISCIPLE TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 9_bmp10

K´TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Kk10

AGENT TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Se10

GAROU TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 8_bmp11

KOREAN TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Ki10

RIVAL TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Iori10

USA SPORTS TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 118

SOUTH TOWN TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Dr11

NEST TEAM

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Ff10

RANDOM CHARS

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Tt10
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 5:21 am

I usually like the K´TEAM.

My least favorite one is the USA SPORTS TEAM. Don't know but all three (3) sports men are uninteresting to me..........fans don't kill me please.......

And, my random KOF team:
1st - Kyo
2nd - Saisyu

3rd - Shingo
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 12:22 pm

My favorite character of KOF is Kim Kaphwan.

I also like the following:
♦ Billy Kane
♦ Joe Higashi
♦ Ralf Jones
♦ Iori Yagami
♦ Benimaru Nikaido
♦ Ruji Yamazaki

About the female characters:
♥ Mai
♥ King
♥ Vanesa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 1:04 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
I usually like the K´TEAM.

My least favorite one is the USA SPORTS TEAM. Don't know but all three (3) sports men are uninteresting to me..........fans don't kill me please.......

And, my random KOF team:
1st - Kyo
2nd - Saisyu

3rd - Shingo

C'mon, I doubt that someone would care about them THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER 311127478

KOF got the Fatal Fury's favorites characters, the Art of Fighting favorites characters, some of those new Kyo close stylish chars and even that soldier team too, besides the bosses itself... I'm almost sure these are the most ignored chars hehe
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 1:16 pm

I'd love to see the Boss Team from '96 back (Geese, Krauser, and Mr. Big). Yamazaki would be also cool as well.
Heard some rumor once that there will be a team Mexico in this iteration, it will be composed of Angel, Ramon and Tizoc (again, it's just a rumor).

PS: SNK will probably acknowledge USA Sports Team...
...just so they can make another joke where their invitations to the tournament are stolen by another team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:12 pm

to be honest, even about the bad critic that this new kof is having(mostly for the grapics), i really hype about this new kof, my favorite team has always be the fatal fury team, the leaked rumored roster is not bad, but i really would like to see more returning chars, to be honest i dont really care about the grapics, i mean after all in umvsc3 the chars sometimes dont even move the mouth, and speak without moving the mouth, but nobody complaints about that. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:49 pm

btony89 wrote:
to be honest, even about the bad critic that this new kof is having(mostly for the grapics), i really hype about this new kof, my favorite team has always be the fatal fury team, the leaked rumored roster is not bad, but i really would like to see more returning chars, to be honest i dont really care about the grapics, i mean after all in umvsc3 the chars sometimes dont even move the mouth, and speak without moving the mouth, but nobody complaints about that. lol!
I think they actually move their mouths, but the dialogue they have is un-synchronized. I say this because there are lot of videos showcasing the dialogues of the characters in both intros and outros.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:57 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
btony89 wrote:
I think they actually move their mouths, but the dialogue they have is un-synchronized. I say this because there are lot of videos showcasing the dialogues of the characters in both intros and outros.

yes thats the word i was looking for, un-synchronized, the sound comes a little after the movement, but again nothing is perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER   THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER Empty

Back to top Go down

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 14 - SPECULATIVE ROSTER
Page 1 of 1