The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production

Go down 
+6
chuchoryu
Werewood
Yunnin
Doom
Fede X
Tradt-Production
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Empty
PostSubject: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 9:02 am

I did it, I DID IT !!  "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 2800933067
I cannot resist to the pleasure to share this with the forum memebers :

"Street Fighter V - The Lair of the Four Kings"

"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Mugen010"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Mugen010"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Mugen011

Yeah, the stage form the upcoming SFV. 15 days before the official release ^^ I'm so proud of what I've done. Ok it is not perfect, but it asked me efforts to create that. Builded with screenshots.

The Lair of the Four Kings
Origin : Street Fighter V
ANIMATED : Yes (light effects. Please don't ask me to animated background characters, I CAN'T)
SIZE : Large
LAYERS : Yes
SUPERJUMP : Yes (not much)
RESOLUTION : HR
MUSIC : Yes
Download

Comments are welcome

Last edited by Tradt-Production on February 1st 2016, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 9:54 am

simplemente exquisito ( el mejor escenario)
the best to best
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 1:10 pm

Interesting ... geek
Congratulations on your creation ... clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 4:07 pm

WOAH, THIS LOOKS AMAZING! affraid
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 5:45 am

Hey you, again, turned some not-yet-possible thing to possible!  Exclamation

Anything is possible in MUGEN!  "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 978788824
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:24 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Hey you, again, turned some not-yet-possible thing to possible! Exclamation

Anything is possible in MUGEN! "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 978788824
Only Borewood2013, chuchoryu and Loic make imposible in posible
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 1:31 pm

Shall we be "the dream team" of mugen makers ? ha ha

(Yes my true name is Loïc for anyone who don't know this detail)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 5:35 am

Hey chuchoryu my MUGEN brother/hero, your FANG "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 1100 is so impossibly possible! cheers

Loic! You must be the CEO of the cool "MUGEN Tradt-Production" rapidly growing business! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 7:18 am

link place?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 9:34 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Hey chuchoryu my MUGEN brother/hero, your FANG "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 1100 is so impossibly possible! cheers

Loic! You must be the CEO of the cool "MUGEN Tradt-Production" rapidly growing business! Wink
Thanks man!!
O Ilusionista wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
O Ilusionista wrote:
Fang really looks cool.
Thanks bro! and here is a little upgrade
F.A.N.G.
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 100"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Image"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 1000"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 1100"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 1200"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 3000

More to come...

Very nice work. I will show this to Ethan Lives, maybe we could put FANG in Spec Ops Smile
Thanks, if you need this in your project no need to ask mi amigo, here and now you have permission for use it when I release...in february 10 or 16 is released bro. So in other news, every want this SF4 and SFV chars, Rufus is close to come and F.A.N.G. offcourse
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production 3000
I want it and Necalli, Rashid and Laura the SF chars I need BUT
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SF5_by_chuchoryu
I prepare a special Ryu...and chuchoryu version (the chuchoryu is not Ryu cosplay...for now, but is a new me version, more relistic moves I can do) in the Ryu version is normal mode, Evil mode and bearbe mode
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFV_Ryu_by_chuchoryu_OUTFIT"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFV_Ryu_by_chuchoryu_200"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFV_Ryu_by_chuchoryu_20"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFV_Ryu_by_chuchoryu_210
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFV_Ryu_by_chuchoryu"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SF5_Ryu"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production SFXTKRyu
this Ryu have around of 98% of the work, Evil Ryu have 20% of work and bearbe Ryu have 1% of the work (and is one of the mos request character...how could this becomming very famous? I hate this look of him XD)

So aproaching this topic I working in old ones NES remix characters
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Ridley_by_chuchoryu"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Kraid_by_chuchoryu
This ones are only Boss charcaters, like the old school games Metroid, Mario, etc I want this in my Mugen

About Pokemon series
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Squirtle_Evolutions
I have Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise sprites...but no exist Mega sprites, now I do a Mega Blastoise model for my future Mega Blastoise character and offcourse, Im Mugen Maker! episode of Pokemon

About Im Mugen Maker
"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Mvs_A
comming the episode 21: Ip Man vs F.A.N.G., Chinese new year, 14 february special and teh 23 episode announced, maybe is Punch Out or Alien vs Metroid (I change the name, the original is: Retroid II, return of chuchoryu) but I change the plot in this, in F-Zero and Dragon Ball Z episode (I cry in this is very sad episode to me) but dont worry more episodes, releases, upgrades and more comming soon mis amigos!!!

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 2:31 am

Very nice work! I am also a stage creator! Keep up the amazing work! <3
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 2:52 am

Chochuryu => That's so great dude. I look foward your SF creations ^^

Neophyte => Thank you. More tekken stages are coming very soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:37 am

Tradt, will you make Outlast and Until Dawn stages?
Back to top Go down
chinchyboy

chinchyboy

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJuly 2nd 2016, 7:11 pm

f.a.n.g ????
Back to top Go down
chinchyboy

chinchyboy

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production EmptyJuly 5th 2016, 3:52 pm

gooooood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production   "SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production Empty

Back to top Go down

"SFV - Lair of the Four Kings" stage by Tradt-Production
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next