The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09

Go down 
+42
ronl_149
Tank-402
Hypersonic
Mistah Jorge
ParaDo0x
Predator
I-Skorp-I
Adminbot
manbatshark8
WADEPOOL
GTAGuy
teknoid
Fede X
gartanham
Werewood
Arkady
animaraz
yolomate
Chris Nathan
MakeMineMarvel
ldpp
tank402
Dark Rider
inforasi
bam77
O Ilusionista
Helio
Shining
volzzilla
CARNAGE777
galactus
ferreira
ernes
NamelessOnlinePlayer
malevka1
btony89
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
black dragon
carnuss
kokehackz
regisc
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89

btony89

The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 3:20 pm

well at least is better than the sprites from the old lizard, mister Ilusionista i understand that maybe the spritework is not of your likeness and i respect your opinion, in fact i did not like the sprites from chars like nova,drax and medusa, because they look so small, but its my opinion, maybe its there someone that actually likes then, but for some reason they dont rock my small world, and i think the sprite work its not that bad and can get better, this are only the first animations, i think theres not need to fight for a w.i.p, and as arkady said if the creator is happy with his design, so be it, can we all be friends?, after all this is like a hobby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 3:29 pm

I understand your points. yes

Yet I think nobody can force anybody to do things the same way he/she/it wants, especially in the virtual world like the Internet.........I some times give MUGEN feedback to some MUGEN releasers and I think it is up to them to listen or not, the control is not in my hands........sorry if you are familiar with my MUGEN history I also don't listen to some MUGEN feedbacks.  I believe in "encouragements bring peace while discouragements bring rage-quits", like my MUGEN rage-quit over MFG/MI back in the year of 2011......... No  I like MMV more than MFG/MFFA because I feel like having more MUGEN freedom here, well, may be you will say I am silly or alike, but this is what I feel about it for now..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 6:27 am

I thank the criticisms and praise, I will see using the back of Spiderman or adon
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 7:53 am

I like with this back The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 8:51 am

borewood2013 wrote:
I understand your points. yes

Yet I think nobody can force anybody to do things the same way he/she/it wants, especially in the virtual world like the Internet.........I some times give MUGEN feedback to some MUGEN releasers and I think it is up to them to listen or not, the control is not in my hands........sorry if you are familiar with my MUGEN history I also don't listen to some MUGEN feedbacks.  I believe in "encouragements bring peace while discouragements bring rage-quits", like my MUGEN rage-quit over MFG/MI back in the year of 2011......... No  I like MMV more than MFG/MFFA because I feel like having more MUGEN freedom here, well, may be you will say I am silly or alike, but this is what I feel about it for now..... Neutral

Maybe it sounded like I was demanding him to fix or something, but that wasn't my intention. My point was: that is a weird thing that should be fixed, because really sounded very weird.

But I already spoke with you by PM and you know what I think. It will be useless to say again and again, specially when some people have double standards.

Keep the good work, just pay attention to the details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 5:43 am

This could be an unexpected weird deformation of his back due to the transformation from human to lizard.
Or maybe a back hump due to the problems a giant lizard would have when standing up on its back legs.
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 6:29 am

Video Preview Test Lizard
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 7:13 am

Woooow, amazing work !!, it seems very complete on basic attacks , I love these tail and claws attacks  clap  clap  clap
Back to top Go down
regisc

regisc

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 7:29 am

I need suggestion on hyper and special to him!
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 7:49 am

I think I can suggest some:

Climb from wall to wall (side screen) to attack from there (lizard always climbing walls in comics) maybe can stand in the wall (like hawkeye to change attack position) crossing the screen side to side like spiderman hyper does

Strangle with the tail 3 or more times and finaly launch the opponent to the floor

From down position (crouched in his four legs) jump forward with a combo with claws+ tail attack or maybe bites

Call few lizard men as helpers

Jump over the opponent and when he's lying in the floor scratch him with his claws wildness

* I have more...

he has a close relationship with sewers

What do you think about he can lift the cover of the sewer in the floor entering into it, and appear on the opposite side of the screen exiting from other side of the sewer?, is like teleport but more rudimentary lol!

He could regenerate, lifebar  The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 670481599

Last edited by kokehackz on February 19th 2016, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 8:19 am

amazing work The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 1:23 pm

Impressive progress ... clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 19th 2016, 3:14 pm

Great progress and I love the video as well by the way,
he is coming along nicely and he looks great too Very Happy

well done regisc clap clap and good luck with him as well The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 5:46 am

Truly a wonderful work my friend, On the special, he could use the tail to throw huge rocks at the enemy, stay a while with claws poisons the which would bring the dizzy status, call  lizard-men to assist you, for hypers, for more cliche that may appear: 1) use the tail to hit the enemy several times on the ground as the Scorpion-Venon, 2) a series of blows with the claws 3) a timer healing factor. 4) use pumps of their compound to transform enemies in lizard-men

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I do not like the look of the lizard-man in the film.
Back to top Go down
inforasi

inforasi

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2016, 9:00 am

Fantastic work!!!But the face in the stand i don´t like,it´s a dog face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09   The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lizard wip by regisc w/ Video Preview 6/09
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next