The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

Yunnin

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 11:36 am

But I think somebody will end up dying on Civil War, I just don't know who
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:04 pm

War machine seems to be the front runner due to the trailer shots
but I'm betting its something left field, maybe falcon or bucky, it has to be someone very close to steve
for him to give up at the end,
and where the hell is nick fury? All this earthly based heroes fighting in fractions, and fury is hiding in the shadows, ......rubbish, I know he wants to stay "dead" but "it's a civil war god damn it!" nick is always pulling strings, I have to think he will turn up for an end credit scene, maybe marvel finally got the rights to the skrulls, and he is figuring out who is real or skrull,

btw agent peggy carter will die too, (obviously she is very old already in CA:WS)
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:22 pm

Arkady wrote:
War machine seems to be the front runner due to the trailer shots
but I'm betting its something left field, maybe falcon or bucky, it has to be someone very close to steve
for him to give up at the end,
and where the hell is nick fury? All this earthly based heroes fighting in fractions, and fury is hiding in the shadows, ......rubbish, I know he wants to stay "dead" but "it's a civil war god damn it!" nick is always pulling strings, I have to think he will turn up for an end credit scene, maybe marvel finally got the rights to the skrulls, and he is figuring out who is real or skrull,

btw agent peggy carter will die too, (obviously she is very old already in CA:WS)

She will, I saw some set photos of a funeral on the movie, and probably it's hers funeral
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:31 pm

Spidermans Gonna Be In Civil War Theory Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 5:41 pm

WADEPOOL wrote:
Spidermans Gonna Be In Civil War Theory Smile

HE ACTUALLY WILL BE IN CIVIL WAR
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:37 pm

WHAT?! affraid
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:40 pm

WADEPOOL wrote:
WHAT?! affraid

THEY EVEN RECORDED THE SCENES ALREADY, SELECTED THE ACTOR, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 14th 2016, 6:42 pm

TOM HOLLAND IS THE ACTOR
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 7:19 am

Wadepool you musta been watching too much of the deadpool
trailers to hear about that news

during the whole email scandal at Sony or just after that, marvel was able to make a deal to have duel ownership of spidey, and he got casted about 8 months ago, and he will be one of the characters appearing in civil war, and Sony will get to have their own movie, I think the story will be on marvels hands along with the use of the character, but everything else is sony
hopefully it won't be another overfilled half assed version we saw in ASM2
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 7:21 am

And now, it is a Spider-man with a whole universe to interact with
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 7:25 am

Anyone have thoughts on starlords Dad?

and care blanchett in Thor:Ragnarok

what about Al pacino? (I'm hoping for Mephistopheles)

and mads mikkelson ( I'm thinking nightmare)
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 7:36 am

I read about theories linking Starlord to Eros, but I don't much about him, so I don't know...
Adam Warlock is my main suspect
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 1:25 pm

Eros is thanos's brother,
warlock would be cool, but as I said before vision is the mcu "perfect human"

warlock doesn't seem necessary unless he has a equally important role in guardians
being starlords dad, in infinity gauntlet series it was warlock who goes head to head with thanos
I see vision doing that same role, and the cocoon is there in GOTG so that's a good sign that he does exist

Blackbolt could be the best fit for me, I mean as far as ancient race goes that "hasn't been seen for a while" the inhumans fit that bill, and that they tie the kree, gotg, and captain marvel together

I heard captain marvel was starlord dad, but he wasn't kree, I don't like that theory personally
I would like to see something like silver surfer, as star lords mother refers to him as an angel
I would hope silver surfer or blackbolt fit that, but blackbolt is the voiceless king of his race and if yondu met him how would he be "an ass"
silver surfer too doesn't fit either plus he's in the FoxBox of marvel playthings

hard to surmise who his dad is if it is indeed capt mar-vell and Kurt Russell is casted for it
its going to be nothing like the comics
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 1:29 pm

Well, I saw James Gunn saying that it actually won't be like the comics in this case, actually making us think that wouldn't be Warlock, so it open a lot of possibilities, even more because they actually don't got a plot yet, so anything is possible
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 15th 2016, 1:31 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/who-is-star-lords-dad-725014 take a look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories    MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARVEL Cinematic Universe Theories
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next