The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 6:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:40 pm

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:38 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:37 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demunlawin

demunlawin

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Empty
PostSubject: A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02   A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 3:20 am

INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02
A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Cammy-10
12/23/2015

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE

My "First Attempt" to edit a character in Infinite-Style!!!

Many have been searching and finally a Delta-Red Cammy with
Infinite gameplay is here!!!

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Cammy-10

WHAT'S DONE:

- UPDATE - Fixed Problems with Hit Sparks, took me a while though...

- Edited, copied and experimented some of Infinite Cammy's codes...took 2 weeks of adjusting, fixing until it no longer has gameplay bugs... a total Mugen Hell that experience was...

- High Jump enabled

- Combo chain gameplays like Infinite enabled, except for the uppercut-into-air combo chain, I don't know where I went wrong...

- Fixed Sprite's  CLSN when doing all kinds of Cammy's grapple moves
both Specials moves and Super Attacks Moves, It won't feel weird looking at the executions anymore!

- Easy executions of Super Attacks Moves/Finishers!!!

- Retained all the Concepts and Ideals of the characters invisioned, the Credits all goes to Chuchoryu, Varo_Hades, Tiger-Boy & POTS.

- Tempted to add Killer Bee and Doll mode...but it's impossible for my skills right now...maybe in the future?!?

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02 Ok10
http://www.4shared.com/zip/njXpbmoNce/Cammy-Delta_Red2.html
Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Have fun and enjoy her playing in MUGEN!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by demunlawin on December 27th 2015, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to transfer to "Character Category")
Back to top Go down

A MERRY CHRISTMAS UPDATE-INFINITE DELTA-RED CAMMY VERSION .02
Page 1 of 1