The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Marrow and Wolverine released Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Marrow and Wolverine released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Marrow and Wolverine released Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Marrow and Wolverine released Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marrow and Wolverine released

Go down 
+7
sir dennis
Werewood
btony89
SUPERFERNANDOXT
luciangarude
kokehackz
walruslui
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walruslui

walruslui

Marrow and Wolverine released Empty
PostSubject: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 2:09 am

Hi guys, i completely recoded Buckus' Marrow and Zvitor's Wolverine into MVC2-ish style from the ground-up, theyre actually apart of my project at MFG which is why if you play with them in simul they activate their tag-team mode, since my project at MFG is all about tag-team, but I felt bad that i never really released anything here so ill give you guys them a couple days early as a little treat Smile

Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen019
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen020
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen021
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen022

Marrow: https://www.sendspace.com/file/p4zb62

shes not done yet tho, her ricochet shot is missing, and i have to tweak some stuff here and there, but enjoy her for now.

also her Bone Buster works alot differently than in the source game. Therfore this Marrow isnt really source accurate.

oh and here, have a recoded Wolverine by Zvitor here! Wolverine :https://www.sendspace.com/file/vx7dau

Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen023
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen024
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen025
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen026
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen027
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen028
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen029

expect Hyperion by Chimoru to follow suit Very Happy

also, i havent added a damage dampener juuuust yet, sorry!

Last edited by walruslui on December 15th 2015, 2:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 2:20 am

Thanks a lot!! Marrow and Wolverine released 670481599 , downloading... bub
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 2:24 am

WAIT. being the idiot i am i included the .sff specifically for my screenpack, so her small and big ports are kinda big, let me reupload her. gah im a dummy

also i added Wolverine into the OP

EDIT: Marrow is now reuploaded
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 10:22 am

walruslui wrote:
Hi guys, i completely recoded Buckus' Marrow and Zvitor's Wolverine into MVC2-ish style from the ground-up, theyre actually apart of my project at MFG which is why if you play with them in simul they activate their tag-team mode, since my project at MFG is all about tag-team, but I felt bad that i never really released anything here so ill give you guys them a couple days early as a little treat Smile

Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen019
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen020
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen021
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen022

Marrow: https://www.sendspace.com/file/p4zb62

shes not done yet tho, her ricochet shot is missing, and i have to tweak some stuff here and there, but enjoy her for now.

also her Bone Buster works alot differently than in the source game. Therfore this Marrow isnt really source accurate.

oh and here, have a recoded Wolverine by Zvitor here! Wolverine :https://www.sendspace.com/file/vx7dau

Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen023
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen024
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen025
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen026
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen027
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen028
Marrow and Wolverine released Mugen029

expect Hyperion by Chimoru to follow suit Very Happy

also, i havent added a damage dampener juuuust yet, sorry!

you asked permission for Zvitor and Buckus to edit Wolverine and Marrow?
one thing is edit for yourself, now release without permission is bad.

Last edited by luciangarude on December 15th 2015, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 12:45 pm

Convert Frank West for MVC2 System Walruslui. Please Very Happy

Link Frank West: https://mega.nz/#!6Nh3AAYB!zgwSX0dlcEPgw0AtriFOy49TAbhMDh3z4Ab96pcUsIQ
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 2:16 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Link Frank West: https://mega.nz/#!6Nh3AAYB!zgwSX0dlcEPgw0AtriFOy49TAbhMDh3z4Ab96pcUsIQ

i agree, theres some capcom chars that need a mvsc version, also nice release. Marrow and Wolverine released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 4:13 pm

btony89 wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

i agree, theres some capcom chars that need a mvsc version, also nice release. Marrow and Wolverine released 670481599

If I knew how to convert the chars of MVC2, I would help you and DarkWolf, but for that I had to encode as char turn on MVC2 system.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 3:41 am

Wholly Molly a couple in a single MUGEN release! Surprised

After I test them out I might let you know of my test result (well, "might" because I am not quite familiar with MvsC stuff so probably my test focuses on general things only..... Embarassed....) later soon!  Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
sir dennis

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 5:18 pm

wolverine? https://www.sendspace.com/file/vx7dau?
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 3:40 am

luciangarude wrote:

you asked permission for Zvitor and Buckus  to edit  Wolverine and Marrow?

no i didnt nor do i need to. i dont really care for "permissions" as ive stated before.
if you dont agree with me thats fine, its my own opinon. i leave credit where credit is due which i feel is respectful. please dont force your opinion down my throat and demand me to do something. just dont download them if you dont want to.

also i feel insulted that you think these are just little edits, why not oh idk, give me some feedback on the actual characters? i didnt edit the characters by themselves, i mostly just used the .sff files and some coding from them, everything else is new from me.

thanks for reading.

and guys, dont request for me to do certain characters, i already know what i want to do for awhile so its not really needed. after i do hyperion as a little favor for a friend ill go back to posting on the main thread at MFG. cheers.
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 7:18 am

Did you fix the air combo ai for wolverine? I know the zvitor versions ai doesnt air combo correctly like the original mvc2 wolverine so I just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 7:59 am

they both have no ai for now.

again, i RECODED most of the stuff from the ground up, so the gameplay is new.
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 10:07 am

Great characters. Thanks you. I love the mvc2 project you are working on. Can't wait to see whats next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 6:20 am

walruslui wrote:
luciangarude wrote:

you asked permission for Zvitor and Buckus  to edit  Wolverine and Marrow?

no i didnt nor do i need to. i dont really care for "permissions" as ive stated before.
if you dont agree with me thats fine, its my own opinon. i leave credit where credit is due which i feel is respectful. please dont force your opinion down my throat and demand me to do something. just dont download them if you dont want to.

also i feel insulted that you think these are just little edits, why not oh idk, give me some feedback on the actual characters? i didnt edit the characters by themselves, i mostly just used the .sff files and some coding from them, everything else is new from me.

thanks for reading.

and guys, dont request for me to do certain characters, i already know what i want to do for awhile so its not really needed. after i do hyperion as a little favor for a friend ill go back to posting on the main thread at MFG. cheers.

Somehow I also feel insulted and belittled, just so you know the Hyperion project was begun by Carp 5, Angemon and me. after we require help from an encoder and Chimoru offered to help.
I think more than anyone that the Mugen should be free. But asking permission and giving credit to the authors (since each article is a work of art, be it a stage or a char, whatever) and you to me or my colleagues have asked us not released anything and least give us credit,
therefore if you do not ask, I do not authorize their edition
I hope you understand and excuse my bad English

De alguna forma yo tambien me siento insultado y menospreciado, solo para que usted lo sepa el proyecto Hyperion fue comenzado por Carpa 5, Angemon y yo . despues requerimos ayuda de un codificador y Chimoru se ofrecio para ayudarnos.
Yo creo mas que nadie que el mugen debe ser libre. Pero pidiendo permiso y dando credito a los autores (ya que cada articulo es una obra de arte, sea un stage o un char, lo que sea) y usted a mi o a mis compañeros no nos ha pedido autorizacion de nada y menos darnos credito,
por ende si usted no lo pide bien, yo no autorizo su edicion
espero que lo entienda y disculpe mi mal ingles
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released EmptyDecember 18th 2015, 4:28 pm

So, I decided to try out Deadpool and I found this glitch:

I know this isn't the exact place to post it, but it's because I don't have an account in MFG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marrow and Wolverine released   Marrow and Wolverine released Empty

Back to top Go down

Marrow and Wolverine released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next