The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Just a thought Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Just a thought Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Just a thought Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Just a thought Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just a thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
koopa901

koopa901

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 3rd 2015, 10:13 pm

Hey guys wouldnt it be kinda cool if MMV had an online Ikemen game like CVS Universe....using all Marvel and DC chars, with the same efx, ports, and etc.... Tag-Team play as well....
Back to top Go down
koopa901

koopa901

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 8:35 am

that would be a cool idea, but the tag team dont work in my computer, so yeah thats my excuse, but a game like that is good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin

Yunnin

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 8:53 am

Well, Tony had released a full game compilation with Marvel and DC chars, somebody could use this compilation as a base, maybe
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 8:59 am

yunnin wrote:
Well, Tony had released a full game compilation with Marvel and DC chars, somebody could use this compilation as a base, maybe

that is a good idea, but the tag team patch works only with some chars, a update version of the chars that dont work with the patch would be nesesary, or make the roster more little, im currently working of a cvs versus edition with the infinite capcom and snk chars, since my friend suggest that because he loves kof, but i will start on working for that until i have come back. scratch
Back to top Go down
koopa901

koopa901

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 10:32 am

Which patch did you use? I use the Unoshe....add004 is okay but unoshe is better imo
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 1:59 pm

koopa901 wrote:
Which patch did you use? I use the Unoshe....add004 is okay but unoshe is better imo

well, i have bad experience with the add004, i have dont try the unoshe, but if i can patch the characters that i download, without making the game slow, maybe im gonna try it out. scratch
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 2:18 pm

I once started that idea... but i decided to leave the idea on stand by because few people like showed interest on the project...
But i still didn't quit on the idea though, we can all still do this
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 3:15 pm

i gotta say, i really would like to see a game like this, but takes alot of time. scratch
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7071-capcom-vs-snk-tag-team-brawl-made-by-welloxz
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought EmptyDecember 4th 2015, 5:56 pm

also just a tip, your game that you made looks actually good and fun, you should upload it, i bet the game can be a success, also you should try to test what chars are compatible with the patch, in order to make the roster bigger, even through thegame has already a good selection. Just a thought 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a thought   Just a thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a thought
Page 1 of 1