The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Empty
PostSubject: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I only need help with his hurt poses and MvC-Styled coding! OvO I would like to thank Set555 for the progress-boost, by simply giving me a crouching pose, and even a bonus crouch-kick! Very Happy I may have Ragnarok_333 helping me with his hurt poses, but I haven't heard from him since the 23rd. O.o I would love to see this character in Mugen, and have been a big fan of his for ages!! Very Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/?368827pgsb96j5a

In this video, he first appears at 0:05, gets shot and destroyed at 0:50, makes a kill at 1:31, at 2:42, he gets frozen and exploded, making one of his awesome death-cries, and at 6:40... Is my all-time favorite death-cry of his! =D

Oh, and this is obviously NOT ME playing, because otherwise, Brian would be the one ripping everyone apart. xD Sadly, this is the closest I could come to gameplay footage of this character. ^^;;

Versus Portrait

Hyper Portrait (Took a very... Long... Time to make. ^_^;; )

Nuclear Mine Explosion! Very Happy

Car Animation! ^^ (All out of pixel art)

For some reason, the gifs are JPEG'd. o.0 But, at least they work. ^^

Last edited by flammableking on March 17th 2013, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 11:33 am

Amazingly, even with the quality chopped-out, you can still see his car moving perfectly! OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:28 pm

Here's the crouch pose that was made by Set555! Very Happy

And, here are the kicks that were made possible by just this pose, and one kick he threw in! OvO

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:32 pm

Here are his standing and crouching guard poses, and pushes. ^^

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 12:46 pm

Had to mash it in order for it not to be JPEG'd, but here's the strong crouch attack that begins his air combo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:05 pm

interesting,
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 1:27 pm

Working on his stage. I would like this to be the music for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:38 pm

Here's Brian's stage. Very Happy Took a bit over an hour-and-a-half to make. ^^;;

Since Photobucket JPEG'd it, here's the original. ^__^
http://www.mediafire.com/?q56j2j3g649os2t
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:56 pm

that was fast lol, are you doing some type of project or something?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:30 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
that was fast lol, are you doing some type of project or something?

Yes!! I'm bringing a chunk of the world of Cel Damage to the Mugen realm! =D My favorite character, along with his environment! ^^
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:38 pm

oh cool man, good luck lol Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 3:55 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
oh cool man, good luck lol Smile

Thank you so much. ^^ If I may ask, you wouldn't happen to know of an MvC-styled coder, would you? ^^;;
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:50 pm

not at the moment no sorry lol, but you can ask the new creator around, his name is borg something. i hear he is a great coder.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:56 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
not at the moment no sorry lol, but you can ask the new creator around, his name is borg something. i hear he is a great coder.

Thanks!!! =DD Also, I need hurt sprites. ^^;;; Those are my two big problems; hurt sprites and coding. I've done everything but those 2. ovo;;;
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:04 pm

really and truly, a character of this nature, you can get away with using only a few sprites for the get hits.

you can start by using the first sprite of this sheet ask his standing get hits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)   Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brian The Brain W.I.P. (PORTRAITS, SOMEHOW JPEG'D GIFS, AND MORE!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next