The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character conversion project: Current - ???

Go down 
+9
yolomate
Darthpool
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Doom
Chimoru
rhiggatwat
MDS_GEIST
I-Skorp-I
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 11:14 am

This is really good, can't wait to see what updates you do to him and other characters.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 15th 2015, 7:50 pm

well, i'll maybe do more ark characters after moonknight, like some of the older ones, maybe invisible woman to go with that new mr. fantastic?
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 7:50 pm

so I've decided to keep a list of the characters Ill be updating for the time being, most of them will be arkady characters too btw, see on the OP
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 10:31 pm

buenisima tu idea  affraid  affraid  affraid creo es lo mejor que se ha hecho en años!!!!  cheers  cheers me hiciste recordar a unos locos llamados R@ce u otro llamado Sic o Infinite (poca cosa eh) creo que eres el siguiente en seguir su legado sunny  y despues de ver tus trabajos anteriores se con seguridad que estaran super .y que quedan en exelentes manos lo unico que te aconsejaria (claro si me lo permites) son unas cosas:

1.Hacer un nuevo post que se llame... no se... algo como: "Walruslui patches" (justo como lo comento Arkady) asi no habria problemas (claro que siempre seria mejor consultarlo antes con sus autores primero y poner como hasta ahora el creador original)
2.Hacer una encuesta para ver seria el siguiente (esto claro que lo decides tu pero tal vez para cuando se te agoten las ideas.. o para hacer esto mas interactivo)
3.Tal vez uniformarlos con algo, para que se note tu sello aun mas... no se si las hitsparks, o el fondo como lo mencionaste de AVX pero con otros logos
4.Por favor no te vayas a olvidar de Firestorm que le hace muchisima falta y nunca nadie ha hecho nada por el

Pues mil gracias por esto viejo era algo que le hacia muchisma falta al MUGEN y como mencione lo de arriba son solo sugerencias, la ultima palabra la tienes tu, cuidate y Felicidades por ser ya uno de los mejores coders que he visto

Great idea is the best it has been in years !!!! I did remember a one named R@ce or another called Sic or Infinite I think you're the next to continue his legacy and look after your previous work safety with Super .and who will be left in excellent hands only thing I would advise you (of course if you let me) are a few things:

1. Make a new post that name ... not ... something com "Walruslui patches" (just as I commented Arkady) so there would be no problems (of course, it would always be better discussing it with its authors first and put as so far the original creator)
2. Make a survey to see would be the following (this course is up to you but perhaps when you run out of ideas .. or to make it more interactive)
Once 3.Tal them uniform with something, that your label is even more note ... not if the hitsparks, or the background as you mentioned AVX but with other logos
4. Please do not go to forget Firestorm makes you badly needed and no one has done anything

Well thanks for this old man was something that needed to muchisma to MUGEN as the above mentioned are just suggestions, have the last word you, take care and Congratulations for being already one of the best coders I've seen
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 10:36 pm

the thread isn't called "patches" at all though?

I don't really want to get into the whole "permissions" discussion with someone as I don't really think permissions are required in the first place, but I do get some people do, so I do get permissions, but please don't try to force your opinion of permissions down on me.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 9:46 pm

walruslui wrote:
I will also be fixing up his hypers and basics to make em feel as solid as Acey's recent AvX Captain America
Setting our standards a little low aren't we Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 311127478

Srsly tho, will test moon knight when I can

Btw, could you say what problems you've fixed?
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:04 pm

well, he can finally aerial rave, his normals are not unsafe anymore, his specials (well almost all of them) are fixed, his supers are fixed, i need to update the link in the OP, its updated and i havent gotten around to uploading it yet.

also (almost) all of his hitboxes are optimized. seriously, re-doing all of the clsn's is one of the biggest chores about the whole thing

send me feedback o great feedback giver
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:28 pm

walruslui wrote:
well, he can finally aerial rave, his normals are not unsafe anymore, his specials (well almost all of them) are fixed, his supers are fixed, i need to update the link in the OP, its updated and i havent gotten around to uploading it yet.

also (almost) all of his hitboxes are optimized. seriously, re-doing all of the clsn's is one of the biggest chores about the whole thing

send me feedback o great feedback giver

I don't get what you mean by "specials/supers are fixed" but hey.

- Misses up close
-- HP
-- boomerang throw

- unsafe on hit
-- MP
-- LK

- I can do an infinite by holding up and hitting HK

- The jumping bo staff special doesn't combo.

- Can't combo

-- MP into HP

-- LK into MK

- Rolling attack is unsafe on hit.

- Can't combo into the launcher when the foe is in the corner.

- I know Volz doesn't like me saying this like it's a bad thing, but some specials don't have variation, like the electric grenade or the rolling attack.

- When far away, the boomerangs seem to vanish into thin air.

I'll have more when I give him a more thorough testing.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 10:35 pm

ah yeah, most of those have been fixed already, i told you the link has yet to be updated, although the rolling special one is new, thanks.

im still tinkering with the bo staff special to fix it.

well, the variations thing isnt really my job, im just fixing what Arkady started really.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 8:30 pm

ill be changing up the purpose of this project, lately ive studied mouser's coding and I have a good grasp on properly coding characters now, so im gonna see if I can CONVERT some characters into MVC2, with the original sprites and movesets ofcourse, I aint gonna add or change any sprites and all that, ill just be basically recoding the characters from the ground up. ill start with one of chimoru's marvel characters. cheers
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 11:04 pm

walruslui wrote:
ill be changing up the purpose of this project, lately ive studied mouser's coding and I have a good grasp on properly coding characters now, so im gonna see if I can CONVERT some characters into MVC2, with the original sprites and movesets ofcourse, I aint gonna add or change any sprites and all that, ill just be basically recoding the characters from the ground up. ill start with one of chimoru's marvel characters. cheers
I'm hoping it's either Jubilee or Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2015, 3:20 am

OP updated with example character just to let you guys see what im doing
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 2:50 am

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7124-marrow-and-wolverine-released#85369

Wolverine and Marrow are released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character conversion project: Current - ???   Character conversion project: Current - ??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character conversion project: Current - ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2