The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spontaneous encounters for adults
VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles Today at 4:26 pm

» More Legionnaires
VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:55 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:15 pm

» SF6 - Ruined Lab
VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Emptyby Tradt-Production Today at 12:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

VISION Update by Fron

Go down 
+21
rc72076
NamelessOnlinePlayer
volzzilla
Arkady
Dynatron
ROLEINMUGEN
Cristianomelo
Helio
erickablond
animaraz
carpa5
kokehackz
candido159
Fede X
Doom
teknoid
btony89
bam77
Predator
Yunnin
Fron84
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ROLEINMUGEN

VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:58 pm

I wasn't expecting but that's a very descent update.
Good job!
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 1:58 pm

I wasn't expecting but that's a very descent update.
Good job!
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 3:03 pm

- The intangibility hyper just makes me scratch my head. You become unhitable for an incredibly long amount of time, but you can't hit your opponent either? I imagine you intended it to be a tool to escape corners, but it goes on for so long, it just amounts to you and your opponent awkwardly waiting for the intangibility to go away. I recommend either dramatically lowering the time, or giving Vision some kind of close up attack he can do in this mode by pressing any button, a la Shuma Gorath. Oh woops, you already said this was a problem in the readme. Well, I'm leaving it in incase you like any of the suggestions.
- When I turned on the auto guard in training by stupa, the character thought that the standing normals had to be blocked low. Odd.
- The crouching LK and HK miss close up.
- Holding up while jumping is odd. When you slow your descent, you should be able to control your direction, a la loganir's Electro. With Vision, you can only move in the direction you were jumping, like if you were to jump forward and hold up, you would have no choice but to move forward.
- Some of the hitboxes are still unoptimized, like his moving forward, moving backward and Crouching MK animations.
- I don't like the idea of him being able to attack on the way down after he does his Sektor esque uppercut QCF+K. If the opponent blocks the uppercut, he should have a chance to punish Vision.
- No damage dampner.
- The opponent can move during the "Increasing density" hyper. Ok, they can only move when nearing the very end of the space part of the move. Still, I feel that instead of having the opponent move during the part where Vision is in space, you should increase the amount of time for him to come down.
- All the rock throw moves QCB+P seem to operate the same way. Maybe he could throw the rock farther depending on the button? I also recommend making it hurt the opponent when Vision pops up outta the ground. That would make it a pretty good punishing tool, plus the startup is so long, the move would be hard to land otherwise. Whoops, you mentioned this in the readme too. Whelp, I'll leave it in again in case you like the suggestions.
- LP and MP lasers are unsafe on hit.
- LP, MP, LK and MK all have the same frames on hit as they have on block.
- I can't combo any of the normals into the special moves. Whoops, you mentioned that in the readme too.
- I can spam the optic beam in midair and float for a long amount of time. Maybe limit the amount of optic beams you can shoot while in midair.
- I can't do air combos off of the launcher.
- The HK version of the sektor uppercut costs Power. It's kind of out of place since MvC didn't have ex moves or special moves that cost power.
- My suggestion to fix the phasing shift is to look at Akuma's teleport and try to make the move more like that.
- By holding F F or B B in midair, I can airdash infinitely.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.

Last edited by Mushroom89 on November 4th 2015, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More feedback)
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 6:08 pm

i'm impressed, looks and plays really well, some of those moves are pretty good
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 10:51 pm

i like this alot, good job overall
- love the new move concepts
- nice new sprites
- AI is perfect. love chars with AI at about that level
- shorten timer on intangibility hyper
- air dash forward and back need a limit placed on them
- seems like standing HP and air HP should be used for something else and new sprites put in their place. for example, ground one could be a charge and the air one some air special
- launcher needs to launch P2 higher
- chain a jump into the launcher so can do air combos
- loosen up the chaining in most standing and crouching basics so can combo easier
- can't combo crouching LP into LK or MP into MK
- increase ranges on phase shifting special and maybe add a stun to it when phase through P2
- add the ability to cancel into basics after phase shift special for combo ability fun
- get rid of 3 different versions of d,df,f+K special. just have him uppercut into P2 no matter where he's at
- contrary to previous feedback, i'm all good with 1 version of d,db,b+P special

Last edited by volzzilla on November 4th 2015, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 11:12 pm

I've been always thinking that both Daredevil and Vision needed to be "re-MUGENized" because of how bad were the only existing ones, and this update you did with Vision brings the foundation for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 11:51 pm

volzzilla wrote:

- get rid of 3 different versions of d,df,f+K special. just have him uppercut into P2 no matter where he's at

Maybe he could make it so that the Vision teleports to where ever the foe is at, but the button would depend on how much damage the move would do/how punishable it is?
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 12:39 am

Thanks alot Fron for another excellent release on much needed marvel mugen char been waiting ages for arkady to release his updated vison, hawkeye and dardevil this can work i love the updated hypers he definetly needed some new ones. Bravo my guy clap clap clap clap clap cant wait to find out what other great marvel or dc chars that u have in store for mmv!
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 4:38 am

Awesome now I have a legit martian manhunter rival. Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 9:23 am

Thanks so much! Keep up the good work, a lot of chars need just some coding
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 10:31 am

Wow, I like this vision a lot, his sprites look great and
I like the new things you have added/done as well personally Very Happy

well done Fron clap clap and many thanks for this
vision very much appreciated VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 670481599

cheers Fron cheers VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2015, 4:01 pm

This is really good. It is a little buggy but I'll let it pass since it's nothing major and this is the first release.
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2015, 2:35 pm

The more play with the Vision char more appreciate this char. This update was really good, one of the best among all.

The synthetic speech of Vision was perfect. VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2015, 11:25 pm

Thanks everyone! Feedback comments will help a LOT for the next update! yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 2:23 pm

UPDATE = 01/03/2016

Hi guys, this is the stuff I've improved or fixed in this version. There' still some things to arrange, so please keep the feedback on:

- helpers bugs fixed.
- all hitdef attr arranged
- most of clsn boxes arranged
- A.I. minor problems solved.
- guard push added
- hovering (holding up after jump) arranged . Now you can control direction.
- combo dynamics improved (now Vision can supercancel)
- limited time for aereal dash fwd and back
- intangibility hyper time reduced and light punch attack added in it.
- new hitsparks and hitsounds added
- Phasing Shift arranged, now it makes sense to use it.
- Phasing Uppercut : command is longer (F,D,F, kick) but now Vision always summons at the opponent position, like Sektor's uppercut. It doesn't cost power anymore.
- High Density State Hyper added.
- New Special Attacks = Hi Density Dive Punch & Torpedo
- The crouching LK and HK doesn't miss close up anymore.
- Terminal Velocity Hyper improved.

Hope you like it! I recommend this version if you like this character. Check the "Read Me" for more info.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VISION Update by Fron   VISION Update by Fron - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VISION Update by Fron
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next