The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
licker from resident evil released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
licker from resident evil released Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
licker from resident evil released Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
licker from resident evil released Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

licker from resident evil released

Go down 
+10
volzzilla
galactus
Mistah Jorge
Mr.Ketchup
Mazemerald
Doom
btony89
Staubhold
Yunnin
armin_iuf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
armin_iuf

licker from resident evil released Empty
PostSubject: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 4:42 pm

licker from resident evil released 3oEduQz8QH6rpIMW0U

here is linker from resident evil. i finished after 2 month and worked on sprites and codes to make a complete linker with his all original moves.
the movelist is in readme file.

licker from resident evil released 3oEdvaosskg9rpCEWk

licker from resident evil released 3oEduKHUjOb3pxCXte

download linker: www.mediafire.com/download/kkozodupnz4ohny/linker.rar

Last edited by volzzilla on June 10th 2022, 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name changed in topic title)

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 4:56 pm

He looks amazing! I'll try him!
Back to top Go down
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 5:29 pm

Errr, this B.O.W. is called Licker not Linker!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 5:32 pm

yes the licker, more re chars are always welcome. licker from resident evil released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 5:51 pm

I'm not a fan of this series ... But your character looks very cute. licker from resident evil released 670481599
Thank you for sharing that. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 6:58 pm

it´s a creative concept.

the guys terror´s fan will like it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyOctober 31st 2015, 9:04 pm

Wow. This got to be one of the BEST Resident Evil characters ever made for Mugen, and it is a frea*** Licker. I am Impressed. Thank you so much for the share, hope to see more of your creations. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 7:34 am

Fantastic character man, all i can tell or suggest is to add some blood sparks when licker hits with this move 02 03 04 punch
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 7:49 am

thanks . glad you like it licker from resident evil released 978788824 licker from resident evil released 978788824

Errr, this B.O.W. is called Licker not Linker! wrote:

we always call him "linker" . i didnt know licker is right. thanks
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 1:24 pm

Wow, Awesome Licker, I can hardly believe it Shocked I have always
wanted to see one of these for mugen personally Very Happy

well done armin_iuf clap clap and thank you so much for this
character very, very much appreciated

cheers cheers

and its really nice to see that you are still making the odd Resident Evil
character ..... I still really like your Leon and Claire personally licker from resident evil released 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 7:15 pm

very cool release here armin_iuf Smile

and thank you sooooo much for the surprise as part of our mmv community event Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 3rd 2015, 4:55 pm

- I really like the idea of the wall climb, but it gets in the way of blocking if Licker is up against the corner. My suggestion is for you to make it so that double tapping Back makes him climb the wall.
- Another thing about the wall climb is that it's really weird when using Mugen 1.1. You go all the way back to the screen using the zoom function, and when Licker gets to the wall, the screen suddenly zooms back in.
- The super is kinda odd. I get that it's basically Sabretooth's dashing claw hyper thingy but when this move misses, Licker acts as if the first strike had hit and jumps back, hitting the opponent. I feel that if he misses his initial jump, he should just land and end the move.
- I think the LK has too short of a range. Maybe you could have him kick like a horse instead to give him more range?
- I think there should be a limited amount of time for him to be hanging on the wall.
- I don't like the idea of the tongue having infinite priority. If you hit Dhaslim's limbs, it still counts as hitting him.
- I think the jumping claw strike QCF+P being +10 on block is a little too safe. Then again it does have a long startup, so I guess it balances out.
- How come he only has one Hyper?
- He gets power back from his Hyper. That's a no no.
- The crouching punch normals are the same as the standing punch normals.
- When he wins when he's on the wall/ceiling, it took ages for the game to recognize "oh hey, he won" and when he did his win animation, he walked to the opponent in midair. Maybe you should make him jump off when the foe's health is 0?
- He has no low attacks or overheads. His air attacks should not be able to be blocked while crouching, and his crouching attacks should not be able to be blocked while standing.
- How come he can throw with LP? Usually it's just MP or HP, not with all punch buttons. Just an oddity, not a game breaking thing.
- How come he can't throw his opponents backwards? Oh wait, he can. Ignore this.
- The wall climb seems to take too long. Plus, when you climb off of the wall and the opponent is right next to you, you end up on the opposite side of the opponent.
- I can't seem to chain his crouching kicks.
- No damage dampner.

This is probably the best thing released so far in this event. Still needs a bit of polishing tho.

Edit: Added more stuff.

Last edited by Mushroom89 on November 3rd 2015, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had more feedback to give)
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:13 am

After an incredible clarie, you gives us with more a great character of resident evil, thank you.
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 5th 2015, 7:01 am

Mushroom89 wrote:
- I really like the idea of the wall climb, but it gets in the way of blocking if Licker is up against the corner. My suggestion is for you to make it so that double tapping Back makes him climb the wall.
- Another thing about the wall climb is that it's really weird when using Mugen 1.1. You go all the way back to the screen using the zoom function, and when Licker gets to the wall, the screen suddenly zooms back in.
- The super is kinda odd. I get that it's basically Sabretooth's dashing claw hyper thingy but when this move misses, Licker acts as if the first strike had hit and jumps back, hitting the opponent. I feel that if he misses his initial jump, he should just land and end the move.
- I think the LK has too short of a range. Maybe you could have him kick like a horse instead to give him more range?
- I think there should be a limited amount of time for him to be hanging on the wall.
- I don't like the idea of the tongue having infinite priority. If you hit Dhaslim's limbs, it still counts as hitting him.
- I think the jumping claw strike QCF+P being +10 on block is a little too safe. Then again it does have a long startup, so I guess it balances out.
- How come he only has one Hyper?
- He gets power back from his Hyper. That's a no no.
- The crouching punch normals are the same as the standing punch normals.
- When he wins when he's on the wall/ceiling, it took ages for the game to recognize "oh hey, he won" and when he did his win animation, he walked to the opponent in midair. Maybe you should make him jump off when the foe's health is 0?
- He has no low attacks or overheads. His air attacks should not be able to be blocked while crouching, and his crouching attacks should not be able to be blocked while standing.
- How come he can throw with LP? Usually it's just MP or HP, not with all punch buttons. Just an oddity, not a game breaking thing.
- How come he can't throw his opponents backwards? Oh wait, he can. Ignore this.
- The wall climb seems to take too long. Plus, when you climb off of the wall and the opponent is right next to you, you end up on the opposite side of the opponent.
- I can't seem to chain his crouching kicks.
- No damage dampner.

This is probably the best thing released so far in this event. Still needs a bit of polishing tho.

Edit: Added more stuff.

thanks soooo much for feed back.
wery carefully studied. i especialy like this "kick like a horse" !! very good idea licker from resident evil released 670481599 licker from resident evil released 978788824

Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 8:41 am

Hi I am just back from my unexpectedly long work trip!  And my local Internet was lost once until now!
If you are interested in my work trip experience then please read my MMV topic here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6582-i-am-finally-back-from-my-looooooooog-work-trip-an-air-trip-too#82942

Sorry for my suuuuuuuuuuuuper late reply!  Yes, armin_iuf, thank you for your RE MUGEN gift very much!  A very cool one as I return to MMV from my long work trip!  licker from resident evil released 670481599 licker from resident evil released 670481599 licker from resident evil released 670481599

I have a lot MUGEN news I missed for more than a month to catch! study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: licker from resident evil released   licker from resident evil released Empty

Back to top Go down

licker from resident evil released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next