The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?

Go down 
+13
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Angelus_Silverhead
Red Hood
Playing Enemy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
ShadowDragon6060
Arkady
Mistah Jorge
GTAGuy
Lord Sinistro
btony89
Mazemerald
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowDragon6060

IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 7:36 pm

And to revive Mugen, we need to make more youtube vids, and dailymotion vids, too! And EVERYONE needs their own sites!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 8:24 pm

I wouldn't be too worried, for now.
If anything is probably going to die are updates to the engine because Elecbyte's site is dead (or at least, I would assume it's dead because I haven't had any access to it for several weeks already), unless somebody leaves the source code to be downloaded.
Also, Beximus and Acey aren't retired, unless I missed something at IMT. It's just a matter of giving them the patience they need.
Wizzy? Are you referring to WizzyWhipitWonderful? Last time I checked, he's a music composer, not a MUGEN content creator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 10:38 pm

We need to make a thing where we challenge each other to make vids.

NAMELESSONLINEPLAYER, I challenge YOU to make a vid where you fight Shadow Dragon!
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 10:46 pm

WITH FOUR CHARACTERS IN A ROW. One of them must be from Guilty Gear.
Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 10:51 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
I wouldn't be too worried, for now.
If anything is probably going to die are updates to the engine because Elecbyte's site is dead (or at least, I would assume it's dead because I haven't had any access to it for several weeks already), unless somebody leaves the source code to be downloaded.
Also, Beximus and Acey aren't retired, unless I missed something at IMT. It's just a matter of giving them the patience they need.
Wizzy? Are you referring to WizzyWhipitWonderful? Last time I checked, he's a music composer, not a MUGEN content creator.
Does anyone know that if the source code were to be left behind for the public, would it be possible to do things like port Mugen 1.0 or 1.1 to Xbox and finally give Xmugen the attention it truly has needed forever? Just curious cause I remember a lot people saying that M1.0 couldn't be ported because no one had access to the source code. Just curious about a dream of mine.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 1:26 am

Can't we hack mugen and get the source code out of the game?
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 2:03 am

i have been not logged for quite some time, cause i really was busy with video games lately (batman Akham games mostly) so i will come back to mugen, when i will have fullfilled all my goals.
I don't think mugen will die as long that we of all people will continue to comment or create.
every one of us is important to build this community.
i won't release something in the months to come, but a lot of chars will be ready for mmv's birthday.
(new ones and updates)
I take more time to make them because i love adding or creating new moves or bases, then adding audios, ...
We are all Learning and with this we use more time to release chars too.
Now if you want some new chars incomplete, i have some i could released but you all would be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 3:42 am

I still work on my characters too... But I'am very busy with my family and work. So do not worry, projects are not dead. Superman, Cyclops and Venom still very active. And I hope to continue work on Scorpion too soon.
Back to top Go down
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 5:16 am

I don't think Mugen is dying at all. There are a lot of projets and a lot of talented guys on (Arkady's and Logansam's projects come to my mind, though there are many more). Maybe some good creators have gone but new ones come. Maybe there are months with less releases but I think I have got a few new chars lately (Nappa, A18, Bills and Broly from Dragon Ball; Absorbing man, Black panther and Iron fist from Marvel; Grundy and Grood from DC, for example).
I think you can not expect to have a steady rush of releases and that it is unfair to say that Mugen is dying.
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 8:03 am

Don't worry, after death, there will be ressurection. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, Mugen will not die. Real-life comes first, but that doesn't mean we cannot get back to the thug Mugen life. Sure, some real-life processes takes a long time, but there will be a time to come back to Mugen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 8:46 am

Red Hood wrote:
i have been not logged for quite some time, cause i really was busy with video games lately (batman Akham games mostly) so i will come back to mugen, when i will have fullfilled all my goals.
I don't think mugen will die as long that we of all people will continue to comment or create.
i won't release something in the months to come, but a lot of chars will be ready for mmv's birthday.
(new ones and updates)
I take more time to make them because i love adding or creating new moves or bases, then adding audios, ...
Now if you want some new chars incomplete, i have some i could released but you all would be disappointed.

I challenge you to fight my Shadow Dragon character with ONLY ONE CHARACTER. Upload the vid to youtube.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 8:46 am

Red Hood wrote:
(new ones and updates)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:00 am

MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:
We need to make a thing where we challenge each other to make vids.

NAMELESSONLINEPLAYER, I challenge YOU to make a vid where you fight Shadow Dragon!

MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
(new ones and updates)

I challenge you to fight my Shadow Dragon character with ONLY ONE CHARACTER. Upload the vid to youtube.

please stop with this act. first of all, totally off-topic. second, if someone wants to make a particular video, they will make a particular video. you have asked this question too many times lately and it needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:05 am

Sorry. I wanted to see someone actually fight my character, it feels like nobody's done that yet.
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:21 am

I don't think so, mugen is alive for much more time, if stops, it will return stronger!! , like metal music (how many times metal was dead? ,and still go on!!), mugen give us illusion, illusion to the artist and to the fans, the illusion and the nostalgy are two mighty reasons to keep mugen alive, MUGEN ROCKS!!! cheers cheers cheers

No lo creo, mugen estará vivo por mucho tiempo, si parara, regresaría mas fuerte, como la musica metal (¿cuantas veces murio el metal?), ¡y aun sigue ahí!, mugen nos da ilusión, ilusión a los artistas y a los fans, la ilusión y la nostalgia son dos poderosas razones para mantener vivo al mugen, ¡¡VIVA el MUGEN!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?   IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS THE MUGEN WORLD GOING TO THE END?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next