The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced

Go down 
+13
Cristianomelo
Mazemerald
Chimoru
teknoid
Yunnin
Shining
flammableking
Midnight-Son
Dark Rider
bam77
NamelessOnlinePlayer
volzzilla
Adminbot
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Pick your favorite WIP for September 2015
She-Hulk by cravd, Arkady, Shining and volzzilla
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 16 ]
Superman Beyond by Angelus Silverhead and JARRO77
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 10 ]
***** Daredevil by Arkady - WINNER *****
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 15 ]
Daredevil by logansam and Doom
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 14 ]
Robox Rese by flammableking and Midnight-Son
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 7 ]
Thunderball by bradern666
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 12 ]
Conan by gartanham
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 7 ]
Valkyrie by regisc and Cristianomelo
 4% [ 7 ]
Biohazard Full Game by Fabry Taz and galactus
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 10 ]
Larfleeze by alejandro iaccarino
 4% [ 6 ]
Minecraft Steve by gonzaLOL
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 5 ]
Doc Samson wip by CROSMOSGUAN
 6% [ 9 ]
Ghost Rider by Dark Rider
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 11 ]
Agent Venom by logansam
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 13 ]
Daken by black dragon
 4% [ 6 ]
TMNT Mona_Lisa by malevka1
Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 4 ]
Hyperion by fede de 10, carpa5, and ANGEMON77
 6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 161

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2015, 3:20 pm

ok ... I voted for the following:

- Agent Venom from Logansam because he is doing a great job with animations and because venom is one of the super villains that I like the most

-Biohazard Mugen Project from TeamBiohazard because it is a project where many believe and especially NO because it was started by me but for the great work of my colleagues Tsuyoi Galactus and to whom I owe much

-She-Hulk from cravd, Arkady, Shining and volzzilla both for the excellent quality of the animation is for the great effort that this team of programmers is putting ... great job guys, continued so Wink
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 11:42 am

Agent Venom by logansam
She-Hulk by cravd, Arkady, Shining and volzzilla
Thunderball by bradern666
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2015, 7:25 pm

bump for hopes of more activity
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 10:47 am

And the winner is...

Daredevil by Arkady!

Very close race, including beating She-Hulk by 1 point. This will be added to the Hall of fame in the near future.

Thank you to everyone who participated, especially those that replied for bonus points for their selections.

Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 11:11 am

congrats to arkady on winning sept's most popular WIP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 2:24 pm

Wow, well done Arkady clap clap ...you have done really well to beat
some of those other characters etc on the list IMO Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 EmptyOctober 17th 2015, 7:41 pm

Thanks, to the fans who voted, I hope you enjoy seeing this wip become part of your roster, I've put a great deal of time into him, and mugen in general really needed a daredevil, to go up against some of the great characters that have been released prior like Bullseye and Elektra, within his comic world
hope to see some feedback when he gets released soon, cheers from the land of Oz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced   Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting: Favorite MMV WIPs that showed progress in September 2015; Winner Announced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2