The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 10:54 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi

Go down 
+10
Darthpool
xSHINIGAMIx
Dark Rider
carnuss
spidergoku
malevka1
Midnight-Son
Tsuyoi
I-Skorp-I
volzzilla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will win?
Team Midnight-Son
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap85%WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
Team Tsuyoi
WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2015, 6:55 pm

afraid the results of this fight are null and void as tsuyoi's fighters did not have the proper order they were supposed to be in. aquaman is his lead off fighter.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2015, 8:53 am

.....and this is the SECOND fight I have to apologize for. I had organized the team layout in the character select screen to match the team listings...I have NO IDEA why Aquaman wasn't the lead.

That fight will be rerecorded ASAP. You have my sincerest apologies for this mistake, and I promise it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 3:46 pm

THE FINAL CUT of Team Midnight-Son vs Team Tsuyoi.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM RECORDING THIS TURNS MATCH.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2015, 5:56 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 7:00 am

midnight-son's team won the overall matchup 4 fights to 1. but many of those wins were close

the few people who picked team tsuyoi to win got 41 bonus points for picking the underdog to win

@ Duke...totally cool and understood. and that was a good fight

@ Tsuyoi...yea, you won big points there. hope that made up for the overall team matchup. you were one of the big gainers when it came to the betting portion at least

----

leaderboard updated after the results of this fight: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4934-mugen-fantasy-league-betting-leaderboard

those totals actually include 5 total fights and everyone's participation bonus of up to 50 points.

if anyone would like to join up on this, click and reply here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4851-sign-up-for-mugen-fantasy-league-betting
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi   WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WATCH - Mugen Fantasy League: Team Midnight-Son vs. Team Tsuyoi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2