The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase

Go down 
+11
NinjaRyu
black dragon
Shinkemaster
Angelus_Silverhead
the watcher
volzzilla
carpa5
gartanham
metamutant
xSHINIGAMIx
manbatshark8
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Empty
PostSubject: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 9:52 pm

hi tiday i relase the new vercion of grundy i made alot of changes and i wish relase for you guys have fun hehehe
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Newsta13
link of grundy new vercion:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/zdHxs0PUce/Solomon_Grundy_V15.html
Back to top Go down
xSHINIGAMIx

xSHINIGAMIx

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 10:56 pm

Surprising us on what you updated? x'D
Back to top Go down
http://poliwager.net/adopt/profile.php?user=XShinigamiX
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 11:04 pm

xSHINIGAMIx wrote:
Surprising us on what you updated? x'D
on this time i cant make an a video, check him and tellme what do you think
heheh
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 2:51 am

Swamp Gas would be better as a timed special or hyper with super armor like characteristics. Also better graphics for it would be nice.

One possible hyper replacement, take those underground portal sprites from Blackheart and turn that into the Injustice swamp grab move where hands come up from it and trap the opponent.

Some more details like boots and changing some basic attacks too make him less like Rulk and Hulk would make him more unique.

I know getting throws to work properly can be hard, but his pile-driver from Injustice would make an awesome hyper. Zangief has a spinning pile driver that can be used as a reference I think.

There are also some tombstone sprites out there that could be used for his Injustice super move.

Not bad for a beta, but I hope you continue to progress and improve.

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 1:59 pm

metamutant wrote:
Swamp Gas would be better as a timed special or hyper with super armor like characteristics. Also better graphics for it would be nice.

One possible hyper replacement, take those underground portal sprites from Blackheart and turn that into the Injustice swamp grab move where hands come up from it and trap the opponent.

Some more details like boots and changing some basic attacks too make him less like Rulk and Hulk would make him more unique.

I know getting throws to work properly can be hard, but his pile-driver from Injustice would make an awesome hyper.  Zangief has a spinning pile driver that can be used as a reference I think.

There are also some tombstone sprites out there that could be used for his Injustice super move.

Not bad for a beta, but I hope you continue to progress and improve.

im not sure abaut give grundy shoes, because im based on arkham citys grundy and grundy of batman superman public enemis an that grundys dosnt have shoes, also, later its posible im ad palletes, and one of his palette have shoes, posibly,of the add more moves, mmmmm, i can add the swamp grab its easy to add, but dosnt funtional to grab, i dont know much abaut coding, im only know a little, of coding im made who i can made, its more dificult add grabs and a zangief move, but y can made more spetials, but that will be later, first im going to add swamp grab, and a new intros, im take off the spetial intro for batman, because i dindt know how make work it, and only ad a normal intro
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 3:02 pm

Maybe you can changeSolomon Grundy V1.5 relase Stance10 your posture , here a sample:

also change the color of his hair, to facilitate an exchange palette without compromising his belt, and if you want to add shoes it may get permission from our friend kenschin1982, the character him "MasterHulk" wears shoes, and it would be easy, exchange the palette to add them in your Salomon.
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 4:27 pm

gartanham wrote:
Maybe you can changeSolomon Grundy V1.5 relase Stance10 your posture , here a sample:

also change the color of his hair, to facilitate an exchange palette without compromising his belt, and if you want to add shoes it may get permission from our friend kenschin1982, the character him "MasterHulk" wears shoes, and it would be easy, exchange the palette to add them in your Salomon.
that stand looks very good but im not shure to ad shoes on him, im based on the solomon grundy of arkham city, that grundy dosnt have shoes XD,
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 5:38 pm

change only the stand
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:03 am

feedback
- improving in general
- stance needs some lower body movement
- the deadpool replacement hyper still looks broken. fx totally misaligned by a wide margin and the frames where grundy extends arms at beginning and end are not needed
- some of the voice clips have background noise in them
- the voice clip about born on a monday lasts too long for the move it is accompanying and if P2 avoids the move, the voice clip continues
- charging special still needs more an increase in velocity and distance covered
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 2:09 am

first, i would like to congratulate you, because you managed to "give life" to grundy (stupid joke) in mugen
now, on what to update,

1. the stance, the body needs to move and more frames,
2. the head needs a smart palette, and more details to make him less like hulk
3. the shoes, cause grundy in the comics alway have them, and to seprate him from hulk
4. the hyper grabing using the sprites from blackheart like in the injustice game
5. better sounds
6. more intros, endings, ...
7. hyper portraits
8. shading on a lot of sprites, some really ned to be cleaned

looking forward to the next update

good luck and thanks
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 8:39 am

Well my intention is to help you to make he does look different  the maximum possible from the hulk, so had been more original, compare the demo, small changes will make all the difference:

Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Solomo10Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1d110
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1b11Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1d110
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 9:38 am

gartanham wrote:
Well my intention is to help you to make he does look different  the maximum possible from the hulk, so had been more original, compare the demo, small changes will make all the difference:

Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Solomo10Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1d110
Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1b11Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase S1d110
yes men thaths true, im think change a few thinks on grundy, but the shoes mmm im not shur add shoes, but yes scars, change de face and hair,mmm, when i finish the sprite i will showw XD now im begining change the stand
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:20 pm

It is still need some updates, but I love your work. At least we have Solomon Grundy in mugen. Thank you for him.
Back to top Go down
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 1:04 pm

Really Good work! it's Fantastic lol! drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase   Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase Empty

Back to top Go down

Solomon Grundy V1.5 relase
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next