The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)

Go down 
+3
btony89
Adminbot
varo_hades
7 posters
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

varo_hades

Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Empty
PostSubject: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 2:54 am

Hi everybody this time I bring an edit of Trololo's Adon.
I hope that you don't retire buddy, and back one day.
I hope enjoy this edit.
The new things:
-Changed the old super combo Jaguar Avalanche for the Jaguar Avalanche of Super Street Fighter 4.
-Jaguar Revolver lvl 3 is now the lvl 2, and Jaguar Revolver lvl 2 is now the lvl 1.
-Changed the hyper portrait.
-Changed the finish fonts.
-Added more palettes.
-Special intro vs Sagat (my edit of divinewolf)
-Thousand Jaguar has more clsn2 for collision.
-Fixed some bugs.

Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) W9jzgh
Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) O93b79

Link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/XZ55ANJGba/Adon.html

Alt link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ynya1bc4hc90wq/Adon.rar
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 9:52 am

Thank you for sharing. Now added to the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 10:36 am

great Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 11:32 am

Thank you very much for your MUGEN release! Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) 670481599

I suck at using Adon, both in the source games and in MUGEN............ Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) 629558521

I think the most powerful Adon is the SF1 one heh heh..........just kidding........ tongue 

The 2xpunch throw.....the being-thrown custom state animation Action 815......the 4th fourth frame uses sprite 5010,30 yet it is not a standard default MUGEN Required Sprite, so for any MUGEN characters who don't have this custom sprite 5010,30, when being thrown by Adon, he/she/it will disappear during that custom Action 815 the 4th fourth frame....... Surprised

Adon's crouching medium punch seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean the StateDef 410......may be you can add some front Width to it? Smile

Jaguar Avalanche seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean after the 2nd second move hit, KFM is air-juggled a bit too high for the 3rd third move hit to happen.........may be you can add some more Vel X and minus some more Vel Y for the 3rd third move hit, to see.......... cyclops

-----------------------------------------------

@btony89:
Oh your forum signature is so cool! Exclamation  Your own drawing? Question

Last edited by borewood2013 on August 10th 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 12:02 pm

@btony89:
Oh your forum signature is so cool! Exclamation  Your own drawing? Question[/quote]

no man, is from this artist http://sandikarakhim.deviantart.com/art/Marvel-Capcom-Characters-Sketch-549313015?q=gallery%3ASandikaRakhim&qo=1

i like his drawings, his gallery is great Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 11:40 pm

Adminbot wrote:
Thank you for sharing. Now added to the forum index news block.
You're welcome and thanks Smile

btony89 wrote:
great
Thanks Smile

borewood2013 wrote:
Thank you very much for your MUGEN release!

I suck at using Adon, both in the source games and in MUGEN............

I think the most powerful Adon is the SF1 one heh heh..........just kidding........ tongue  

The 2xpunch throw.....the being-thrown custom state animation Action 815......the 4th fourth frame uses sprite 5010,30 yet it is not a standard default MUGEN Required Sprite, so for any MUGEN characters who don't have this custom sprite 5010,30, when being thrown by Adon, he/she/it will disappear during that custom Action 815 the 4th fourth frame....... Surprised

Adon's crouching medium punch seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean the StateDef 410......may be you can add some front Width to it? Smile

Jaguar Avalanche seems to miss someone like KFM........I mean after the 2nd second move hit, KFM is air-juggled a bit too high for the 3rd third move hit to happen.........may be you can add some more Vel X and minus some more Vel Y for the 3rd third move hit, to see.......... cyclops

You're welcome my friend Razz
-Ok I will fix it.
-Ok I will fix it.
-I will check jeje.
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 5:01 pm

Hi Varo Smile I tried your adon and really is excellent: thumbsup: I just wanted to ask you a favor ... (if you could make it, in the end is your character and you have the last word) only if you could put the in chain ability to make combos as well, as the specials and hypers... Sad something similar to the infinite chars would be great for finish to enjoy this: ilu: or you could put this option to choose it for the player himself , if someone did not like it ... thanks anyway and excellent your work: fancy:
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 6:11 pm

patz2509 wrote:
Hi Varo Smile I tried your adon and really is excellent: thumbsup: I just wanted to ask you a favor ... (if you could make it, in the end is your character and you have the last word) only if you could put the in chain ability to make combos as well, as the specials and hypers... Sad something similar to the infinite chars would be great for finish to enjoy this: ilu: or you could put this option to choose it for the player himself , if someone did not like it ... thanks anyway and excellent your work: fancy:
Thanks man Smile
And sorry but add the chain combos in normal moves is gameplay of infinite and adon is in pots gameplay, if you want the chain combos you can add by yourself, isn't difficult Razz
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 12th 2015, 12:26 pm

Great to see back some activity from you dude Smile Your works are amazing !
Back to top Go down
http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 12:59 pm

Always liked this dude. Gonna try him out. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 13th 2015, 5:13 pm

Tradt-Production wrote:
Great to see back some activity from you dude Smile Your works are amazing !
Thanks man Razz

exit370 wrote:
Always liked this dude. Gonna try him out. Thanks so much.
You're welcome man Smile
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) EmptyAugust 23rd 2015, 12:37 am

patz2509 wrote:

Is your lucky day, because Ryuu made a patch of Adon for perform chain combos, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3z2puv67p7pscj3/Chain+combos+adon.rar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)   Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adon Street Fighter (Pots Gameplay)
Page 1 of 1