The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye

Go down 
+20
DeleFresh
volzzilla
skhsato123
Mistah Jorge
rhiggatwat
gartanham
kokehackz
erickablond
btony89
Fede X
xSHINIGAMIx
LALO27
chuchoryu
Reincidence
Shining
Darthpool
carpa5
candido159
WADEPOOL
Fron84
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fron84

Fron84

EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 3:02 am

Hi guys!

I edited two chars for my personal use but then I thought it would be cool to share these edits. So here they are, Hawkeye (Bradern666's Speedy spriteswap) and Beast Boy (Marvelvsdcu and Buyog2099).

Hawkeye = I've made several changes in it, from realigning sprites to new .snd and coding - also I added the AvX Hyper BG sprites-. It would be great to add palettes but it will be necessary to remake each sprite because, although they look nice, each sprite has an own palette (it's a matter of painting properly each sprite according to a common palette, a really long long work...that I won't make by now cos I don't have time to.) The Crystal's Geiser Hyper may need better coding, I don't like it too much...it can be done only when enemy's standing...riiiggghhht
Thanks Bradern666 for allowing me to share your char and Jawajedi for putting Speedy a "Hawkeye's" face.

Beast Boy = Basically I 've tried to make him more playable than it was, it had lot of issues I tried to fix, until now it seems to be ok, I've tried it lot of times. It has lot of gameplay changes and new snd. AI may not be the best but it gives some challenge. Sprites are the same it originally had, I didn't add anything new.
I've tried several times to contact the creators of this char (Marvelvsdcu and Buyog2099) but I couldn't, so I'm telling you guys if you don't want me to share this edition just make me know and I will remove the file inmediately.

That's all for now. Don't expect an OMG work, they're just simple edits, but I think it's nice to have Hawkeye (Arkady, I'm waiting yours) and Beast Boy in the roster.
Take a look and have fun!

EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Tumblr_nsjrk6b4KJ1qbpvafo1_250
Download Hawkeye=: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ata7zxqop19gbab/Hawkeye.rar

EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Tumblr_inline_nsjrjqTAhF1qb2lkg_500
Download Beast Boy=: http://www.mediafire.com/download/edirl2i9d9ak8s8/Beastboy.rar
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 3:30 am

Awesome! EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye 670481599
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:13 am

Wow affraid ! I tried them and they are now better EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye 670481599 !!
This is amazing cheers !! Specially beastboy yes
Thanks Fron84 ilu
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 8:35 am

i like both chars thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 10:11 am

Everyones beating me to Hawkeye, I'll try him out and then I'll see if your interested in coding my Hawkeye.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 1:09 pm

i like that improvements....thanks a lot friend yes
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 1:13 pm

I love them! thanks so much, keep up the good work! who knows, we might not need a better hawkeye after your improvements
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 1:51 pm

If you give me permission I can add some details in it
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 1:56 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
If you give me permission I can add some details in it
If you add detail to it can I use those sprites for my Hawkeye cause I looked back at the Hawkeye I made and I think it looks really bad.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 3:25 pm

woow.. te pasate loco, tu beastboy es excelente.. realmente necesitaba esta mejora! espero que sigas compartiendo tu talento con nosotros y que mejores muchos personajes mas como metamorpho y enlongated man, muchisimas gracias y saludos desde cordoba!!!
Back to top Go down
xSHINIGAMIx

xSHINIGAMIx

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 3:30 pm

I'll definitely have to try them out ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://poliwager.net/adopt/profile.php?user=XShinigamiX
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 6:49 pm

Bien hecho amigo ,me encanta beast boy es muy fluido sus movimientos ,pero.... me gustaria que hawkeyes tuviera mejores sprites ,yo justamente estoy editando sus sprites y a mi gusto se ve mucho mejor ,ya que hawkeyes de arkady (esta tardando mucho en liberarlo) decidi editar la version esta ,si quieres te mando un gif para que lo veas con su nueva stance. Podrias usar sus sprites editados por mi
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:20 pm

se ven interesantes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 8:53 pm

Congratulations on the initiative to share this chars, all are great mainly beastboy.
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye EmptyAugust 5th 2015, 3:29 am

Excellent work on them clap clap clap , specially beastboy!!, I enjoy a lot playing him bub , thank you very much, a really good work EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye   EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye Empty

Back to top Go down

EDITS - Beast Boy and Hawkeye
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next