The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gans

Gans

Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Empty
PostSubject: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 9:57 am

Hello everybody. Then came the day when the light went out in an updated version of Alex Mercer, and the full version of Terminator:

Terminator by Farengeit & Gans
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 3705373m
WIN-MUGEN - http://www.4shared.com/rar/WpwMZrjhba/Terminator_winmugen.html
MUGEN 1.0 - http://www.4shared.com/rar/iXXG5g4yba/Terminator_10.html
MUGEN 1.1 - http://www.4shared.com/rar/oRbBSQMvce/Terminator_11.html

Updated Alex Mercer by Gans, Pazitivvv, Farengeit
Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 5818000
http://www.4shared.com/rar/8t_vKvLdba/Alex_Mercer.html

The update was largely associated with sprites. Here are the items of renovation:
- AI.
- Reception.
- Steps.
- Admission to the stone.
- Whip.
- Part of the Gipper.
- Ending.
- The winning phrase.
- Accelerate the animation.
- Basic characteristics.
- Mini - readmi (contains more detailed information. Built into Def - file, in the form of comments).

Remind: the work - the work of the engine fan and the characters themselves, and does not carry any hidden negative intent.

Last edited by Gans on July 25th 2015, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 13th 2015, 2:26 pm

Post originally a reply at: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1578-hunter-supersoldier-terminator-sketch-turner-james-heller

Split this reply off and moved to an all-new topic in releases for more visibility.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 12:03 am

the excellent work of my friends Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 670481599
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 12:24 am

Thank you for sharing. Link to both releases now listed in the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 2:26 pm

Wow, Awesome double release, I have always wanted to see
Terminator in mugen personally, this is great...we can finally see
that Robocop vs Terminator fight in mugen now Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 2800933067 (I always
wanted to play that game when I was younger but never had the
console to play it sadly Crying or Very sad )

well done clap clap and many thanks for these two characters
Gans and Farengeit very, very much appreciated drop da bomb

cheers guys cheers Very Happy Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 705151839
Back to top Go down
Gans

Gans

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 11:31 am

Terminator for Win-mugen by Farengeit

Hello everybody. I have read and handed co-author of the Terminator, Farengeit, post a patch created by Galactus to Terminator on Win-mugen. We tested it and noticed that some of the moves did not work as intended and Farengeit released their version of the Terminator in the Win-mugen: http://www.4shared.com/rar/WpwMZrjhba/Terminator_winmugen.html
We did not know that some users still use Win-mugen and did not include the establishment of the appropriate version.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 1:00 pm

many thanks for improving the Win-mugen patch I did for Terminator Gans
and Farengeit very much appreciated Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 670481599 Cool and well done as well clap clap

what should I do about my patch link in the request section though, should
I remove it or edit my post and replace it with your link? ...just wondered scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
Gans

Gans

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 1:19 pm

galactus wrote:
many thanks for improving the Win-mugen patch I did for Terminator Gans
and Farengeit very much appreciated Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 670481599 Cool and well done as well clap clap

what should I do about my patch link in the request section though, should
I remove it or edit my post and replace it with your link? ...just wondered scratch Smile

Please. Smile
Suffice it to change the entry, with your link. If the changes just add a link and an additional patch author - Farengeit.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 2:00 pm

many thanks for answering my question Gans very much appreciated
and ok I have edited my post in the request topic as well Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit 670481599

No problemo ..as Terminator likes to say Cool (at least in the 2nd movie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit   Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator and Alex Mercer (update) released by Gans and Farengeit
Page 1 of 1