The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer

Go down 
+2
X
spidergoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 8th 2015, 11:42 am

It's about to get Real
Goku Vs Superman 2:The Deathbattle Rematch trailer
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 8th 2015, 4:24 pm

lol! Looks interesting I dont see why they have to make only Goku the strongest one and Superman balance.
Seems a bit unfair. scratch People complained that they got the facts wrong for Goku and that they didn't include God mode.
I think the winner will be Goku this time cause they want the fans to be happy, just like they did with Batman. lol!
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 12:38 am

batman??
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 7:43 pm

a poster i made for this awesome event
Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Sprite_stuff_doc_savage_s_fortress_of_solitude
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 9:03 pm

Classic Superman vs Goku gt = Superman Win
New 52 Superman vs Goku SSJ God = Goku Win
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 9:36 pm

I hope Goku wins so people will just shut up about it already.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 12th 2015, 11:09 pm

like some one once said a being of infinite power vs a being of unlimited strength

in my opinion it would be 50 / 50 fight yeah every fanboy thinks Goku just like trekkies
will pawn star wars that's anther battle. (mostly for fact that they are in star trek ships in fact powerful but even then not invincible in my opinion )

unlike fanboys i think logically not favoritism

now I'd would like brake into long ass debate as to how it would be 50 / 50 fight

than again i rather not wast my text space just the fanboys can BS me,
trust me do the math before you start flapping off text and keep far more open mind.

this kind of shit that better off answered with simulators or some show I've seen that calculates this kind of crap i think it was on spike tv but whatever in any of these spats i say give numbers, stats and actual data not favoritism.

on personnel i think goku and super-man would sooner join forces or test there abilities than
fight to the death.

Everyone always wants VS when yet no bothers to see what if the Team up in case "AND"
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer EmptyJuly 15th 2015, 4:21 pm

big news Goku vs Superman 2 will premiere at SGC and be live streamed this Saturday at 8 PM CST! It will be posted to YouTube immediately at 9 P.M. following the Death Battle panel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer   Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku Vs Superman 2:Deathbattle Trailer
Page 1 of 1