The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX

Go down 
+4
MDS_GEIST
Fede X
Red Hood
ldpp
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ldpp

ldpp

Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Empty
PostSubject: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 12:06 pm

Like duracelleur i did, long time ago, my ironman mix using sprites and codes from different versions (the same for John Stewart and Wolverine). As they say you can release a char giving the proper credit i decided to post them here. check the CREDITS.txt file for credits and information.

igual que duracelleur hice mi propio ironman mix, hace mucho, usando sprites y codificación de diferentes versiones (lo mismo hice con John Stewart y Wolverine). Como dicen que se puede liberar un personaje dando el crédito correspondiente decide hacerlo. Revisar el archivo CREDITS.txt para el crédito e informaciones varias.

Ironman:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ob6m9wlqdsvysw/ironman.zip?dl=0

John Stewart: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8yfghzxpilzeje4/JohnStewartwil.zip?dl=0

Wolverine: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrfbj6pxioie0ca/WxDCvsMC.zip?dl=0

no pictures, sorry. Download and try them. I think you will like them Smile
lo siento no fotos. Descarguenlos y pruébenlos. creo que les gustaran Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 12:33 pm

can you tell us what you did on them, please??
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 12:54 pm

Es cierto amigo necesitamos saber que cambios has producido en ellos
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 1:25 pm

basically i add the hypers and specials of other versions to the want that i like the most: for example to John Stewart (by Zvitor) i added the hyper Soldier of Oa, Emerald Knight and
two hypers with sprites i found on the net (a robot attack and a dino attack). To ironman (by magus) i added war destroyer , one i call "missile´s pack" and specials like flame thrower and shoulder missiles. to Wolverine i added almost all the hypers and specials of every wolverine that i found (i overdid with him).

i am not a coder or spriter , i just put together others peoples work. credits to them.

básicamente añadí los hypers y specials de otras versiones a la versión que mas me gustaba: por ejemplo John Steward de zvitor añadí el hyper Soldier of Oa, Emerald Knight y uno que inventé con un los sprites de un robot y uno de dinosaurio y otros. A ironman de magus le agregué el war destroyer, uno que llamo "missile´s pack" y specials como lanzallamas y shoulder missiles y otros . Con wolverine se me fue la mano y añadí casi cada hyper y special de los wolverines que encontré.

no soy un spriter o coder, solo junte el trabajo de otros. el crédito para ellos.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 1:42 pm

si es cierto lo acabo de testear se nota que eres bueno. tenes otras actualizaciones , por que la verdad me gusto la de el wolwerine
tendrias que añadir los movimientos en tu release de los personajes.
lo puedo decir es que mejorastes muy bien a wolwerine y otros
gracias por compartir
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 2:56 pm

Which wolverine is this? zvitors?
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 26th 2015, 5:42 pm

Tried out John Stewart. There are a lot of issues in the original that you didn't fix.

-While walking backwards, he has no blue hitboxes except in one frame.
-Hitboxes are still horribly unoptimized.
-The taunt has the hitbox only appear on the arm.
-HK is -6 on hit.
-He can't do air combos (I forgot what made him unable to aerial rave. Something about the launcher being slower than the super jump I think?)

Onto the other issues.

-The ram attack sends the opponent flying over John's shoulder in an unnatural manner.
-The flamethrower is ungodly unsafe. Using it far away gets you -21 on hit.
-The green sphere is horribly safe and can be spammed for an infinite combo. Btw, there is no need for there to be that many hitboxes. This move was taken from Madcook's Green Lantern, and all the hitboxes, if I remember correctly, caused Fighter Factory 3 to crash if the animation was played.
-GL can move while the opponent is getting hit by the giant green dragon.

Haven't played the others. I'll check em out if I have the time.
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 27th 2015, 8:43 am

anthonyp21 wrote:
Which wolverine is this? zvitors?
arielalexco´s wolverine. you can check the website in the CREDITS.txt file Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX 670481599
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 27th 2015, 8:49 am

Mushroom89 wrote:
Tried out John Stewart. There are a lot of issues in the original that you didn't fix.

-HK is -6 on hit.
-He can't do air combos (I forgot what made him unable to aerial rave. Something about the launcher being slower than the super jump I think?)

Onto the other issues.

-The ram attack sends the opponent flying over John's shoulder in an unnatural manner.
-The green sphere is horribly safe and can be spammed for an infinite combo. Btw, there is no need for there to be that many hitboxes. This move was taken from Madcook's Green Lantern, and all the hitboxes, if I remember correctly, caused Fighter Factory 3 to crash if the animation was played.

thanks for the feedback. maybe you o someone else can fix it and upload the file here. Yeah the Green sphere move was taken from madcook´s John Stewart.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 27th 2015, 1:57 pm

ldpp wrote:

thanks for the feedback. maybe you o someone else can fix it and upload the file here. Yeah the Green sphere move was taken from madcook´s John Stewart.  

Why does someone else have to fix your bugs? C'mon, I'm sure you're a better coder than you think you are. If you took more time to learn the ropes, checked out some coding tutorials, and asked around for tips, I'm sure you'd fix these bugs in no time.
Back to top Go down
err8107

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJune 27th 2015, 3:13 pm

simplemente guau y un aplauso x los chars, GRACIAS

me imaginé un batman mix, con todos los ataques que existen, sería genial carnal, ojala este entre tus proyectos futuros.

Amino y felicidades x el trabajo
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJuly 4th 2015, 9:27 am

Mushroom89 wrote:

-HK is -6 on hit.

Onto the other issues.

-HK is -6 on hit. Fixed (corregido)
-The ram attack sends the opponent flying over John's shoulder in an unnatural manner. Fixed (corregido)

for the rest i will be working on them every free time i get.

en cuanto al resto los seguiré trabajando cada vez que tenga tiempo.
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 12:04 pm

Mushroom89 wrote:

-HK is -6 on hit.

Onto the other issues.

-HK is -6 on hit. -- fixed
-The ram attack sends the opponent flying over John's shoulder in an unnatural manner. -- fixed
-The flamethrower is ungodly unsafe. Using it far away gets you -21 on hit. --fixed
-The green sphere is horribly safe and can be spammed for an infinite combo -- fixed
-GL can move while the opponent is getting hit by the giant green dragon. -- fixed

Please re-download John Stewart. Very Happy

Porfavor vuelvan a descargar a John Stewart  Very Happy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pihxn02gzw6sx4a/JohnStewartwilupdate.zip?dl=0

thanks to Mushroom89 for the feedback and "challenge" me to fix the char by myself. I really appreciate it Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX 670481599

gracias a Mushroom89 por el feedback y "retarme" a arreglar el char por mi mismo. Se lo agradezco Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 1:53 pm

Listo, gracias.
Ready, thanks.
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 10:25 pm

Hi, someone has this chars??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX   Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX Empty

Back to top Go down

Ironman, JohnStewart and Wolverine MIX
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next