The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minun

Minun

Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Empty
PostSubject: Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game   Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game EmptyJune 25th 2015, 6:00 pm

I want my game to have objects people can interact with along with floating platforms that people can jump on and off. But I don't know how to do so. The fullgame is for 1.1 but I also consider a 1.0 version where it focuses on story with the Mugen Story Mode tool.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game   Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game EmptyJune 25th 2015, 7:42 pm

I think you may want to talk with ELETRO, he know stuff about this
Back to top Go down
Minun

Minun

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game   Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game EmptyJune 25th 2015, 8:32 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
I think you may want to talk with ELETRO, he know stuff about this

Didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game   Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 6:44 am

This sounds like a MUGEN full game idea...... Idea

There are some ways to make a MUGEN character being able to jump on/off a "platform" in MUGEN.
One is respective to P1 (player) ==>> more control.
Another one is respective to P2 (enemy) ==>> less/limited control.

For P1 (player) self hard-coded part my Custom FC Upa has this feature: jumping on/off a floating Mini-Zai.  But it only works for P1 (player)........ No
For P2 (enemy) general coded part my Custom GNG Lucifer has this feature: jumping on/off a Lucifer's knee(s).  But it only works when P2 (enemy) does not have some special MUGEN code that makes him/her/it invincible, and/or always prevents him/her/it from "floating" or "skywalking"......... No 

Simply put, such platform on/off feature is best for MUGEN full games only (very not perfect indeed)......because current MUGEN engine does not officially support this feature........ No
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game   Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of  my full game Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh. I need someone to do the interactive stage part of my full game
Page 1 of 1