The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Empty
PostSubject: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 14th 2015, 2:32 am

just a quick video of how i make palettes.....hope it helps ,feel free to ask questions, ill be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  2800933067

Update Video About Shading & Light To Dark colors on the Palette cheers

Also Remember When doing multiple parts of a characters palette the same color make sure to HOLD down the Ctrl Button when clicking on the color boxes

Dealing with a Shared Palette

Making one Characters color the same as another

Making Your Own Custom Palette

How to use an image off The Net To make a new palette

Last edited by zombiebrock on June 16th 2015, 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!   ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 14th 2015, 3:09 am

zombiebrock wrote:

just a quick video of how i make palettes.....hope it helps ,feel free to ask questions, ill be glad to answer to the best of my knowledge ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  2800933067

Update Video About Shading & Light To Dark colors on the Palette cheers

Also Remember When doing multiple parts of a characters palette the same color make sure to HOLD down the Ctrl Button when clicking on the color boxes
...THIS GOING TO HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF...AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR DOING THIS...GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIA..ZOMBIEBROCK..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT..YOUR HOMIE...ALEJANDRO...
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 14th 2015, 3:17 am

i hope so Bro, im going to do a complete one from start to finish in the next day or so , & aso on how i do custom pals & make characters colors like other characters . i got 12 days to get em done
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 15th 2015, 1:26 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 15th 2015, 4:27 am

ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIn7q2ItDSQMGMMOhwP6B5ERlZnOeg6XiqQm3hURYPvypqIN51

Wholly Molly my ZombieBrocks friend you just made one of the best MUGEN palette video tutorials! ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  670481599

I am sure many MUGEN folks will find it helpful and appreciate your effort and contribution very much! yes

Too bad I am color-blind so I can never make MUGEN palettes at all.......... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  EmptyJune 16th 2015, 3:53 am

Updated

@Wood .... Aww cmon man its really not that hard , just give it a Try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry    ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry  Empty

Back to top Go down

ZombieBrocks Low Quality Palette making Video(No Audio) Sorry
Page 1 of 1