The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
volzzilla's been quiet Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
volzzilla's been quiet Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
volzzilla's been quiet Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
volzzilla's been quiet Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

volzzilla's been quiet

Go down 
+4
SIRALEXBABY
Werewood
felideo
volzzilla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

volzzilla's been quiet Empty
PostSubject: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 8:50 am

my apologies if been a little quiet in the forum and not answering PM's. this event really wore me out with all the organizing, multitude of PM's for it, posting whatever on the website including news and front page. those things are hard work.

thank you for understanding
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:27 am

No problem Volz  volzzilla's been quiet 670481599  and congratulations for event cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 10:03 am

borewood2013 wrote:
@volzzilla & Adminbot:
>> .......burnout after event
Everybody works hard for MMV and you two (2) work particular much harder!  volzzilla's been quiet 670481599
You are the most hard-working MUGEN online forum master I have ever seen!  yes

Take care of yourself!  I am sure everybody in MMV appreciates your dedication to the recent MMV great events like the happy 3rd-birthday party! cheers

What an amazing MUGEN spirit and passion you have been showing to all MMV folks here! ilu

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling! volzzilla's been quiet 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 2:42 pm

THANK YOU Volzzilla FOR ALL YOUR VERY HARD WORK AND ALL THE DEDICATION YOU HAVE FOR THE MMV FAMILIA..AND FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE..AND ALL YOUR HELP MY FRIEND..GOOD JOB ON THIS LAST EVENT...I REALLY ENJOYED IT..I LOOK FORWARD FOR MANY MORE TO COME IN THE FUTURE..MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIA..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT YOUR HOMIE ALEJANDRO,,volzzilla's been quiet <a href=volzzilla's been quiet Thank-10" />volzzilla's been quiet <a href=volzzilla's been quiet Funny-10" />volzzilla's been quiet <a href=volzzilla's been quiet Still-10" />
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 3:20 pm

I've been pretty quiet too lately so I understand.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 6th 2015, 7:21 pm

Like I said, Volz, I am here if you need me to help you with anything on the site. You are a very hard worker around here and you deserve a break anyway! Don't ever feel like you always have to explain yourself. I understand where you're coming from! Thanks for all that you do, and yes, I've also sent you messages by the way! Lol. volzzilla's been quiet 311127478
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 8th 2015, 12:09 am

thanx to everyone for the kind words
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 8th 2015, 7:52 am

I understand, i have been quite lately too.
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:14 am

I understand you Volz, at the moment I give exams so few take the time Mugen and thank you for this large-scale organized holiday and thank you to those who shared their kontektom that this holiday would become even better volzzilla's been quiet 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet EmptyJune 8th 2015, 12:13 pm

Oh, Volz, reply to my messages when you have time! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla's been quiet   volzzilla's been quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

volzzilla's been quiet
Page 1 of 1