The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV!   Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 4:24 pm

Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Digimon_Battle_Spirit_Toy_Town
in case OneDrive not working for you...:

Download here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7db65f02b0bbd12e!1020

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This MUGEN stage I made is for showing a way to say thank you to my MUGEN brother/hero, chuchoryu.

chuchoryu, your exceptionally high MUGEN spirit and strong MUGEN passion is what has been inspiring me in those/these years!

Since you told me you like Digimon very much, so I hope you enjoy this "Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town" MUGEN stage!

Other MMV fans, also please enjoy it Smile

It is a simple MUGEN stage in which there are:
- super jump height (I think high enough....)
- a number of Digimon animations: Agumon, Gabumon, Impmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Veemon, Wormmon
- the right-hand-side big bear has eye-blinking animation
- some kind of sun glare effect (not sure if done right or wrong though.....)

No BGM is included as you can put your favorite Digimon music to it:
- in the Digimon_Battle_Spirit_Toy_Town.def file, under [Music], fill in the blank line bgmusic = sound/____________  

This "Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town" MUGEN stage is for MUGEN1.0 only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sprites credit:  http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/digibat/

Last edited by borewood2013 on June 11th 2015, 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV!   Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 7:02 pm

I'm also a fan of Digimon and I like how you've set this stage up. Good job! Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV!   Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! EmptyJune 4th 2015, 4:27 pm

RobiWanKen0bi wrote:
I'm also a fan of Digimon and I like how you've set this stage up. Good job! Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! 670481599

Thank you hope you enjoy that.  You know what?  Arrow  I am not a Digimon fan at all but I feel like I have to do at least once for my MUGEN brother/hero, chuchoryu. yes  May be I did something wrong about that......if so then please feel free to let me know so that I will try to right any wrong........ Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV!   Digimon Battle Spirit Toy Town by borewood2013, for chuchoryu and MMV! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1