The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10

Go down 
+22
animaraz
Werewood
Doom
NamelessOnlinePlayer
skhsato123
volzzilla
Mazemerald
yolomate
mugenbob
kokehackz
WADEPOOL
Navana
MakeMineMarvel
galactus
spidergoku
MisterRee
erickablond
X
candido159
Predator
rafhot
Fede X
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
X

WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 6:00 pm

That is a really nice revamp WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 7:30 pm

Excellent spritework! I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 2:19 pm

Wow, that looks even better and more accurate now, I love the new
sprite personally Very Happy ....and looking forward to seeing more WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 2800933067  

well done spidergoku clap clap WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 7:30 pm

spidergoku wrote:
ok check this out
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
squirrel girl revamped
base:chun li athletic sfa version,jill valintines head
and a custom squirrel tail from a.......well squirrel spritesheet i found

ok friend looks softer, I like your new face, but something is missing and I think we should have new stance so as not equal to chunli
sprites you step by mp
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 10:29 pm

mmmm i can fix a new stance for her
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 4:35 am

I Know Squirrel Girl Is One Of The Worst Super Heroes Sad...But It's Great To See Her on Mugen,Good Luck! WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 6:02 am

Good work on her!!  clap  clap  clap , but maybe a longer tail to make it look like squirrels  one  WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:36 am

yea all i need is some time ill get it looking like maa version Smile
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 10:51 am

WADEPOOL wrote:
I Know Squirrel Girl Is One Of The Worst Super Heroes Sad...But It's Great To See Her on Mugen,Good Luck! WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599
it aint nothing worst about her its just that she never been defeated

she took out some heavy hitters in comics such as
this guys lol

wolverine

and my most funniest favorite

juggernutt

so far i say shes one of the coolest characters in marvel
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 11:22 am

spidergoku wrote:
WADEPOOL wrote:

this guys lol

wolverine

and my most funniest favorite

juggernutt

Don't get me wrong, i respect your opinion but that is exactly why i don't like her, i will try the mugen version when you make her-well duh tongue - but as a character I think she is horrible. Her victories over some of the strongest creatures of the marvel universe defy all logic and not in a good way WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 1340147569 . I also think it is kind of disrespectful towards both the characters she defeats and towards other (strong) characters that either can't defeat these villains or need help in order to do so. At least that's my opinion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 12:35 pm

spidergoku wrote:
ok check this out
squirrel girl revamped
base:chun li athletic sfa version,jill valintines head
and a custom squirrel tail from a.......well squirrel spritesheet i found

ok amigo tenemos la dificil tarea de hacer que squirrel girl sea un personaje atractivo  ja  ja
aca ahi en tus sprites unos detalles a tener en cuenta
observa

ok friend we have the difficult task of making it an attractive girl squirrel character ha ha
there in your sprites here some details to consider
notes

si tu quieres devuelve tus sprites cuando termines y yo los arreglo como detalle final

if you want to return your sprites when you finish and the settlement as final detail
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2015, 1:34 pm

mugenbob wrote:
spidergoku wrote:
WADEPOOL wrote:

this guys lol

Don't get me wrong, i respect your opinion but that is exactly why i don't like her, i will try the mugen version when you make her-well duh  tongue  - but as a character I think she is horrible. Her victories over some of the strongest creatures of the marvel universe defy all logic and not in a good way  WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 1340147569  . I also think it is kind of disrespectful towards both the characters she defeats and towards other (strong) characters that either can't defeat these villains or need help in order to do so. At least that's my opinion Laughing

personally I agree with you mugenbob WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599 ...and it looks like some of the other super hero's
like Spider-man etc might as well retire with her around going off the pic above, Lol lol!

(how in the world did she defeat some of those characters Shocked WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 629558521 ...thats
ridiculous surely WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 2399657483 ....they might as well have been defeated by an army of
Rabbits lead by bugs bunny or something, Lol jokers laugh ...how embarassing for them, the shame Embarassed )  

Im still looking forward to the mugen version of her though WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 670481599 ....even if the actual character is
kind of horrible and a bit ridiculous, Lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2017, 5:17 pm

Good friends back to work !!!!! study
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2017, 6:01 pm

nice work!! yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2017, 6:14 pm

yo pienso que eso puede ser util para usted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10    WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY  CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next