The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Perhaps another W.I.P.? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Perhaps another W.I.P.? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Perhaps another W.I.P.? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Perhaps another W.I.P.? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Perhaps another W.I.P.?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Perhaps another W.I.P.? Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps another W.I.P.?   Perhaps another W.I.P.? EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:56 pm

I don't watch Bleach or anything, but this character, Menos Grande caught my eye a couple years back. His sprites were ripped from Bleach: 2 by a spriter named, Neimad. In Mugen, finding even a slightly decent version of him is near impossible. I would love to see this guy as a six-button combo-crusher with at least two hypers! Very Happy Since I'm a bit of a novice at spriting, design of this complexity is a bit beyond my skill. ^^;; Not saying I won't sprite him, but when I do, I can't guarantee the sprites will be good. ovo;; I may need a little help. Anyone willing to assist , please click the link to his sprite-sheet. It contains several animations, but few attacks. These animations include: standing, getting hurt, falling on his back, falling face-down, walking, crouching (kinda), and attacking. He has only three attacks, can't jump, and can barely crouch. o.e; If he is too ridiculous to work with, let me know, and I will change this topic. ^_^
Perhaps another W.I.P.? Twined_zpse631ee1e

http://spritedatabase.net/files/ds/3/Sprite/Bleach2-MenosGrande.png
Back to top Go down

Perhaps another W.I.P.?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: