The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]

Go down 
+4
FgtWithATuba
volzzilla
gui0007
Navana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Empty
PostSubject: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 29th 2015, 8:14 pm

Please Note

I worked with what was given to me by Volzzilla. Credits go to Chuchoryu and Borewood for their birthday images. I did what I was asked to do, which was have both birthday signs scroll. There is super jump, however, the bounds of the stage are a bit short due to the images. I do hope you guys enjoy this stage, and for the last day of this event, Happy 3rd Birthday Mugen Multiverse! Please don't say things like "oh you could have done better" or whatnot, I did this to be nice, and you guys should be happy about that. Smile

This is an exclusive release to Mugen Multiverse.

MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] T2SU2Le

Download and Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 29th 2015, 9:48 pm

Bumping for responses!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 29th 2015, 9:57 pm

Haha, the Chucho's Muuuuugen cow! Very Happy
Really an original and funny stage Navana.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 30th 2015, 2:41 pm

good job on the stage navana. little differently than i envisioned but still cool
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
FgtWithATuba

FgtWithATuba

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 30th 2015, 8:22 pm

Navana wrote:
Please Note
Please don't say things like "oh you could have done better" or whatnot, I did this to be nice, and you guys should be happy about that. Smile

I'm sorry but this is a bad attitude to have, this will not shield you from any criticism, yes, it is a gesture of gratitude for you to do it, but people will appreciate the effort regardless if the gift was criticized or not.
Now to the stage, there's horrible colorloss in it (given the fact the stage is for 1.1 and it's 2015 means we should be already over colorloss, the characters don't reach all the way and this can actually cause problems as it's a VERY CRAMPED territory and there's not enough space to fight in. It also causes infinites due to the bounds being set too low, and no, it's not the character mind you:
MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] 0D5LZBH

Last edited by FgtWithATuba on May 30th 2015, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to feedback)
Back to top Go down
Zemilia

Zemilia

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 30th 2015, 8:27 pm

Idk if the grass looking thing is supposed to be a floor, but it doesn't look like it if you go from the fighter's "foot" perspective, being that it looks like a flat bridged rather than something from the bg.

Also, the bg looks like it repeats (I see an obvious split line in the image), and just like Daniel said: Colorloss almost everywhere.

I haven't tested it out yet, but from the screenshot (horrible way of judging, but sometimes the "cover" can also say it all), I think I know what I'm going in for.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 30th 2015, 10:31 pm

I worked with what I was given. I know I can make better creations then this and I stilll am making better creations then this. I don't know what else to really say. The people of MMV like it, and that's all that matters to me. I understand that there is colorloss; and that the bounds were shortened. I had to edit the images to fit all in one. I know you two do not like the stage, which is completely understandable; hence, like I said, you guys know I can create better stage pieces and I'm working on doing so. This was just a nice gift to the forum that Volzzilla wanted me to do, as I asked if he had any ideas for me.

Sorry about any issues. Always good seeing you guys.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 30th 2015, 11:21 pm

FgtWithATuba wrote:
Navana wrote:
Please Note
Please don't say things like "oh you could have done better" or whatnot, I did this to be nice, and you guys should be happy about that. Smile

I'm sorry but this is a bad attitude to have

i don't know why you are making an issue of this. navana posted what he did because limited stuff to work with and the result really was as best as it could be, but in general a little lacking.

for the record, navana posted in the forum about maybe making a stage based on our birthday event. i thought maybe he did not have an idea for such, so i gave him one involving some graphics that were made regarding it all.

i think trying to pass judgement on who has bad attitudes in mugen is not the best attitude either. can you maybe please save that kind of talk for people that say stuff like, "screw your feedback you <bleep>" or the people that have a fixation on spreading mugen drama.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyMay 31st 2015, 4:44 pm

Hm... a crazy mix... me likey... does the cow makes muuuuugen like in chuchu's videos? lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyJune 1st 2015, 6:29 am

Wow, you using my MMV birthday card (actually just some online card maker) and chuchoryu's wholly molly cow! affraid   Every idea is so thoughtful!  It does fits the MMV 3rd birthday indeed! MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] 670481599

If Navana wants to fix issues then she can do it any time she wants.  It is all by her will.  Sometimes we need to give time to people.  Plus she already mentioned it in the top floor in the first place.  MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] 3876111886

Everybody please try to think things by Navana and volzzilla's point-of-view.  Both of them do good things to MMV this is what MMV members take the most!  yes   A birthday event should be happy not worry! cheers  vs  MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] 791114321 MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] 2297681634
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] EmptyJune 1st 2015, 9:55 am

Navana wrote:
Please Note

I worked with what was given to me by Volzzilla. Credits go to Chuchoryu and Borewood for their birthday images. I did what I was asked to do, which was have both birthday signs scroll. There is super jump, however, the bounds of the stage are a bit short due to the images. I do hope you guys enjoy this stage, and for the last day of this event, Happy 3rd Birthday Mugen Multiverse! Please don't say things like "oh you could have done better" or whatnot, I did this to be nice, and you guys should be happy about that. Smile

This is an exclusive release to Mugen Multiverse.

MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] T2SU2Le

Download and Enjoy.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! I like thi one friend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]   MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!] Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV's 3rd Birthday [by me!]
Page 1 of 1