The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char

Go down 
+16
shastab24
candido159
Coopnpb
brucewayne74
galactus
exit370
erickablond
animaraz
RobiWanKen0bi
bam77
xLeonardox
Tsuyoi
Lord Sinistro
malevka1
mugenbob
chuchoryu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mugenbob

CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 5:30 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
your turtles are great, I hope you will add more moves, they could be a must, really love your graphyc style
06 this. They look perfect, just add a couple more moves to them -and a few more characters in that style Wink ,and it will all be 100 times more awesome CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 2:59 pm

mugenbob wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:
your turtles are great, I hope you will add more moves, they could be a must, really love your graphyc style
06  this. They look perfect, just add a couple more moves to them -and a few more characters in that style Wink ,and it will all be 100 times more awesome CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 670481599
Yes the idea is make diffrent moves for all TMNT but whit the normal move set and diffrent specials for the 4 TMNT
And now I have the 4 Turtles in my roster but soon in the second demo
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Leo_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Raph_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Mike_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Don_NICKELODEON

More to come...
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 3:02 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
mugenbob wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:
06  this. They look perfect, just add a couple more moves to them -and a few more characters in that style Wink ,and it will all be 100 times more awesome CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 670481599
Yes the idea is make diffrent moves for all TMNT but whit the normal move set and diffrent specials for the 4 TMNT
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Leo_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Raph_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Mike_NICKELODEONCvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Don_NICKELODEON

More to come...
Their faces are awesome and very fitting of their personalities cheers
Back to top Go down
Coopnpb

Coopnpb

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2015, 6:15 pm

This is awesome. Thanks for your work
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2015, 9:48 pm

They all look perfect !
They really have their facial expressions CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2015, 12:17 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
mugenbob wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

More to come...

I saw this some days ago, but just now I got some free time to say something haha

Man, you did it, you did it so well, you are creating the best TMNT I ever seen in any sprites chucho!!! You really got all of their expressions, and I can't wait to play with the others CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 311127478

Good luck my friend CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
shastab24

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 7th 2015, 11:34 pm

I just can't help but notice that every weapon in a right hand looks bent in some way.  Leo's sword tip is bent up, the middle prong in Raph's sai is pointing a little down, Mikey's nunchucks look like he must have broken them with his grip, and Donnie's staff has its ends bent up on our right and down on our left.

I mean, the sprites do look great, but that's something I noticed that would be great to see fixed.  Or maybe I'm just that person who gets fixated on a slight flaw.

Sorry it took so long to say anything.  I've been preoccupied.

Edit: Wait, this is my first post? I could have swore I'd posted on these boards before. Well, live and learn, I guess (and be a more active member on message boards you frequent).
Back to top Go down
Dave Rattlz

Dave Rattlz

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 3:29 pm

Great work man can´t wait for more stuff
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:57 pm

wow What a Face
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 5:09 pm

shastab24 wrote:
I just can't help but notice that every weapon in a right hand looks bent in some way.  Leo's sword tip is bent up, the middle prong in Raph's sai is pointing a little down, Mikey's nunchucks look like he must have broken them with his grip, and Donnie's staff has its ends bent up on our right and down on our left.

I mean, the sprites do look great, but that's something I noticed that would be great to see fixed.  Or maybe I'm just that person who gets fixated on a slight flaw.

Sorry it took so long to say anything.  I've been preoccupied.

Edit: Wait, this is my first post?  I could have swore I'd posted on these boards before.  Well, live and learn, I guess (and be a more active member on message boards you frequent).
Dont worry bro ist Ok, all comment and new memmbers are wellcome...to Mugen Multiverse!! I take note of this and sure this help me to much fort the future upgrade fo the TMNT
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 5:10 pm

candido159 wrote:
They all look perfect !
They really have their facial expressions CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 311127478
Dave Rattlz wrote:
Great work man can´t wait for more stuff
More like this?
CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 DK_00CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 No_Sentai_Challenge

NinjaRyu wrote:
wow What a Face
Yes!!!!

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 9:35 pm

i like it very much!
Back to top Go down
alejandro iaccarino

alejandro iaccarino

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 11:38 pm

Very Happy

CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 11232949_10206720173420572_5448550678382482681_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/tortugasninjaargentina.ok/?hl=es
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 10:46 am

alejandro iaccarino wrote:

Very Happy

CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 11232949_10206720173420572_5448550678382482681_n
IM WAITING!!! for this mathc mi amigo, really awesome toad
Back to top Go down
xLeonardox

xLeonardox

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 EmptyJuly 23rd 2015, 12:17 pm

круто ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char   CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS TMNT!!! Demo Game and char
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2