The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!

Go down 
+4
kokehackz
flammableking
Werewood
Navana
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Navana

Navana

Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Empty
PostSubject: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 19th 2015, 12:02 am

June 17th, 2015 will be one year since I have been registered on the forum!
I want this to be a countdown thread of sorts and for others to come by, talk to me and whatnot, and if you don't know me, get to know me!
Ever since I've joined, I've become the most active poster of the forum, always contributing to conversations and empowering others on their projects!
I have made a lot of friends, and to some of you who may not know, I am a stage creator as well, as I have created 60 stages in my career thus far in MUGEN!
Volzzilla is my best friend (although he doesn't say it to me himself for personal reasons) he agrees with me in a sense! Because of him, I was able to be a part of a forum where no one judges me for my past mistakes when I was a teenager, and have become a much better person! Without him, I don't think I would have anywhere else to go!
I know I'm rambling on and on, lol! but this thread is just a thread to celebrate my soon-to-be one year on MMV!
Almost all of you enjoy my presence around here (can't think of anyone who doesn't other than those who visit from other forums to cause problems, lol!) and have made it so fun for me to post and just be myself!
Thanks for always being respectful towards me!
I want to beat my MFG Profile Post goal. I currently have 1,205 posts throughout a span of a year on this site LOL! My MFG Profile before I was banned shows 1,956! I think I can do it!

What do you guys think of me around the forum?
I'm happy that I've had a lot of amazing experiences here and continue to have them!
So...yeah! Countdown to my one year!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 19th 2015, 10:15 am

Congratulations! 
Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmdxw6_QYf9kHVqmD7X3Uo7lncgPL1Z-6aunSKXHGuo-ketTE6

I joined MMV on 2014-08-11, so this 2015-08-11 will be my first MMV anniversary too! Surprised

It is good for you to have made many friends in some MUGEN forums like MMV.

Although you and I had not much interactions back in MFG (I quitted MFG 3 years ago), and only a little bit at MFFA, in MMV here to me you seem like a positive and caring member who likes to show your MUGEN and non-MUGEN ideas.  And you have been showing your MUGEN passion (your MUGEN stage making) as time passes by.  I always admire those MUGEN fans who can stand still these days after all "good bad happenings & hard times" through their MUGEN years. Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! 670481599

Yeah, Volzzilla is very cool like you said about him.  He agrees with you in a sense and he agrees with me in another sense that he understands my "MUGEN root" -- ****wood dislikes MUGEN e-bullying/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-mocking very much and you come to MMV and I will protect you as well as you can still do your usual "MUGEN ranting" -- so far I have been feeling safe and comfortable in MMV here. Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! 370463729   So I believe Volzzilla will protect you from your MUGEN nightmare as well. scared

"Without him, I don't think I would have anywhere else to go!"  To me too! Wink

MUGEN experience is endless!  Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! 3876111886

Let's keep the MUGEN ball rolling....... Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! 1759413731
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 21st 2015, 9:04 pm

Thank you Borewood! Like I said, I too am glad that I have made many new friends!

I always heard about you on MFG but I never really spoke to you or interacted with you before MMV, which honestly isn't a bad thing, and it got me to know you too! Glad to know we are on the same page about all of this stuff!

Yes, let's keep the ball rolling!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 23rd 2015, 8:00 pm

25 days until my 1 year on the site!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 24th 2015, 7:33 pm

24 days until my 1 year on the site!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:26 am

21 days away!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:54 am

My official 3 years here will strike on December, 2nd! =D Aren't anniversaries exciting? cheers
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 27th 2015, 5:59 am

Congratulations! Navana !!! cheers cheers cheers Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Tarta-cumplea%C3%B1oscheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 27th 2015, 6:02 am

i think it already ended . . i joined in feb or something ( can't see he date now ) but ibecame active user in may 2014 Very Happy . . and it means mmv's birthday event is gonna come ?
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 27th 2015, 9:56 am

Actually i don't give much attention to this, i give more attention on people's birthday, but sure it's always nice to celebrate: cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 28th 2015, 11:42 pm

Thank you everyone! I am pretty excited about this! 19 days away!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 29th 2015, 8:30 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 29th 2015, 9:40 pm

1 year of MMV Navana! Time is really fast lol. Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! 311127478

I just want to say thank you for the your contribuitions so far here, keep going in that way.

Also thanks to be a great friend for me. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyMay 31st 2015, 11:29 pm

I know it is going fast and thank you for the compliments! Smile
16 days until my one year here! I hope Volz has something planned! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! EmptyJune 1st 2015, 10:59 pm

15 days away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!   Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys! My 1 Year with MMV is coming up!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next