The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Empty
PostSubject: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 8:11 am

As some of you may already know, Robox Rese-4 has become somewhat of an obsession of mine recently, and I would like for him to be Mugenized. Here's my issue....

My brother Vader doesn't know how to rip 3D models from games, and neither do I. How does one rip 3D models from PlayStation 2 games for example?

Until we find a way to rip Robox's model from Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2, we have next to nothing to work on. Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 2649099129
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? EmptyMay 10th 2015, 8:19 am

For those of you who don't know who Robox Rese-4 is, here is some gameplay and imagery. ^^

Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? GBA--Ready%202%20Rumble%20Boxing%20%20Round%202_Jul28%2022_16_19
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 394640-ready-2-rumble-boxing-round-2-playstation-screenshot-robox
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 30uz2ae
Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Hqdefault
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? EmptyMay 12th 2015, 1:25 pm

It is sad but true that it seems nearly not possible to rip from 3D games like this one. Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 2800933067

You have to figure out how to:
- remove background and objects that cover part of the character body
- disable to screen zooming
- stop the camera/angle change
- hide the visual effects when you want to rip the character only
- hide the character when you want to rip the visual effects only
- hide player 2 when you do close-up attacks like throws and close normals to player 2
- hide player 1 when you want to fully rip his/her/its get-hit frames
- change the FPS view for the win/lose/draw time
..................a lot more................

Man it is even harder than a 2D game that has similar rip issues (like "The Rumble Fish 2" that I am trying to rip from....)!

Some video game hacking programs are said to be able to let you rip just ANYTHING but you have to spend very much time and have great experience and get much computer code knowledge and a lot of luck.........I tried many times with these hacking programs for "The Rumble Fish 2" but have never succeeded once...... Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 1340147569 

I tried both CheatEngine and ArtMoney video game hacking programs I think these two (2) are the most popular choices to date..........

Some related online articles here:
http://www.artmoney.ru/articles/e21/InteractiveArtmoneyTutorial.htm
http://vincej.piiym.net/tutorial/ripping-sprites-from-the-inuyasha-psone-game/
http://www.zweifuss.ca/tutorial.htm

Last but not least, C.DragonFury, who is able to rip many many 3D video games, and put to MUGEN.
Perhaps you may want to contact him for any 3D ripping help/hint:
http://caraibandragonfury.over-blog.com/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? EmptyMay 13th 2015, 4:27 am

borewood2013 wrote:
It is sad but true that it seems nearly not possible to rip from 3D games like this one. Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 2800933067

You have to figure out how to:
- remove background and objects that cover part of the character body
- disable to screen zooming
- stop the camera/angle change
- hide the visual effects when you want to rip the character only
- hide the character when you want to rip the visual effects only
- hide player 2 when you do close-up attacks like throws and close normals to player 2
- hide player 1 when you want to fully rip his/her/its get-hit frames
- change the FPS view for the win/lose/draw time
..................a lot more................

Man it is even harder than a 2D game that has similar rip issues (like "The Rumble Fish 2" that I am trying to rip from....)!

Some video game hacking programs are said to be able to let you rip just ANYTHING but you have to spend very much time and have great experience and get much computer code knowledge and a lot of luck.........I tried many times with these hacking programs for "The Rumble Fish 2" but have never succeeded once...... Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 1340147569 

I tried both CheatEngine and ArtMoney video game hacking programs I think these two (2) are the most popular choices to date..........

Some related online articles here:
http://www.artmoney.ru/articles/e21/InteractiveArtmoneyTutorial.htm
http://vincej.piiym.net/tutorial/ripping-sprites-from-the-inuyasha-psone-game/
http://www.zweifuss.ca/tutorial.htm

Last but not least, C.DragonFury, who is able to rip many many 3D video games, and put to MUGEN.
Perhaps you may want to contact him for any 3D ripping help/hint:
http://caraibandragonfury.over-blog.com/

I meant ripping the 3D model from the game's textures. ovo Ya know, like on The Models Resource. My brother needs a 3D model of Robox so he can load him into XNALara and make poses for him. ^^ But, we don't know how to do that. D: We have a model of Wario from Brawl, and he has all of his bones complete for posing, but there are many pther models that we have that can't be posed because they don't have bones. Oh, we also need help with adding bones to models, as well. x.x
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? EmptyMay 16th 2015, 6:33 am

Oh I see now.........well, when it comes to XNALara stuff, the best person you can ask is Varia the Hunter aka Varia31, who is the pioneer and expert in this field. yes

Like, when I am going to begin to work on my XNALara=>MUGEN Silent Hill Pyramid Head, I probably need to ask Varia the Hunter aka Varia31 for help a lot! Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? 2649099129
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?   Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Begin My Next Partnership W.I.P. With Vader Unless We Can Get Our Hands On This 1 Thing! Can Anyone Help?
Page 1 of 1