The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Does this thing exist?

Go down 
+58
kimczi
MatreroG
Shining
Pilgrim
candido159
Elfary
ramongtg
metamutant
crosspotts1.0
varo_hades
Nexus Gaming
SUPERFERNANDOXT
xcheatdeath
Mr.Ketchup
Rurouni
volzzilla
thatguy
Eduardo Merenda
superxash
Doom
LookingForStroheim
TheRedBeast
LESSARD
SmartMosquito
RyoHazaki
GTAGuy
Navana
LucarioEX96
rhiggatwat
jeremyquann
Tradt-Production
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg
James1982
BlueSpiderX
Shinkemaster
2dover3d
wacky me
Werewood
mrtheamazingdude
Erroratu
Che Clarke
calibanmarvel
LALO27
yolomate
JARRO77
Zeak
spidergoku
Theoreticalogic
Anarky
Lord Sinistro
Arachno-Man
kanodoom
kyoman
Ganbare-Lucifer
Shadman
NightDevil123
dant proto
Adminbot
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
superxash

superxash

Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyJune 3rd 2021, 11:19 pm

yolomate wrote:
superxash wrote:
Does this stage (Silverhawks stage) still exist?
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 C9L9466

I downloaded the darn thing and it was just some weird girl in a KoF stage... thing...
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 XezriGS

see this: https://www.google.com/search?q=silverhawks+mugen+stage&tbs=sbi%3AAMhZZisOjsPBRc8di8jMe1J7IUmErpcJNia9OeSEmzDtx3WyMFCQiJ5fox9oklil4bV4swHXYTVsaiV5yUd92WuvMD_1tWOlIulh3SDJpQgOhXxjVu1U6edfhFEUB8F0lW6DKSjoe_1_15XzPAr_1oSuPIdpaWRvURs-A42VHgJayztNJUVZe07CKksOpTr1aZWRF_1q-v_1Ime0-RL_1ulN5s4FHO21WY23pYFr90-YbqPdQRz93uYWKYKMcvF3lQfGXAqAflMgJCP8kOz0VvzxN-IdoCBStB7r5tQQmaNsoOOtwVlAQFAmGWyUWm8V6r30KWdrwSccfrK19_1tHp97935Iefh5UnayfGMFCiCQ_19SeHBqm21jaL7qdXORH4xpaIyqWhjKNp6RbvqCOy58jXTKDbFfDBrXSHyHw7w&ei=_4G5YMjDAb265OUPgvuRuAs&oq=silverhawks+mugen+stage&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsILhCxAxCDARCTAjoOCAAQsQMQgwEQxwEQowI6BQgAELEDOggIABCxAxCDAToFCC4QsQM6AggAOgIILjoICC4QsQMQkwI6CAguELEDEIMBOgQIABAKOgYIABAWEB46BAgAEBM6CAgAEBYQHhATOggIIRAWEB0QHjoECCEQFToHCCEQChCgAVD5GVjnb2C_cmgAcAB4AIABeIgB5hCSAQQxNS44mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwiIv9b-6fzwAhU9HbkGHYJ9BLcQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

Yeah, I got the 'stage' from Mugen Archive... was wondering if there was an alternate location for it... link just sent me to a simple google search.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyJune 4th 2021, 10:31 am

but you got the stage?
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 2nd 2021, 8:49 am

Are there any Green Lantern characters or stages that include sprites of the Guardians of the Universe?
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 2nd 2021, 2:47 pm

Are there ANY Eternal Champions stages with the Fatalities?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 2nd 2021, 6:41 pm

NightDevil123 wrote:
Are there any Green Lantern characters or stages that include sprites of the Guardians of the Universe?
search Guardians of the Galaxy Spaceship by kyoman and Oan Moon stage by McCready
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 2nd 2021, 6:43 pm

superxash wrote:
Are there ANY Eternal Champions stages with the Fatalities?
in the videogame Mugen Punisher_World_Warzone_1.0 by Electro got some stages with fatalities(my favorite is with the shark, I try this working in normal video game Mugen but no working no idea why!)
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 4th 2021, 8:27 pm

yolomate wrote:
NightDevil123 wrote:
search Guardians of the Galaxy Spaceship by kyoman and Oan Moon stage by McCready

Thanks! No luck with either of these, but I appreciate the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 2:33 am

Ten years ago I remember seeing Ganthet and Guardians sprites everywhere especially after Blackest Night arc. Now not so much, I did find below one of Scar I think.

Does this thing exist? - Page 8 9CeyzPo
Back to top Go down
ramongtg

ramongtg

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptySeptember 19th 2021, 3:52 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Where do you find this Lady Dimitrescu character from Resident Evil 8 for MVC Mugen?

SCREENSHOT]
Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Lady-Dimitrescu-2

As I am one of the MVC char collectors, I have a Dossier of Chars file from Marvel and Capcom in MVC1 / MVC2 format and would be interesting for my collection. Anyone who knows about this character, shares it with the other MUGEN groups. Thank you!!!

For now is just a art see:

https://twitter.com/countgate/status/1354219479388008451?s=19
https://www.deviantart.com/countgate/art/Lady-Dimitrescu-mockup-868385251
https://loadgame.com.br/2021/02/07/fa-faz-incrivel-arte-de-lady-dimitrescu-em-uma-versao-de-marvel-vs-capcom/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mugendownloadlinksandshareramongarcia/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2022, 11:43 am

what is the best conan the barbarian?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2022, 12:32 pm

I didn't think we have him Conan
Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2022, 2:27 pm

There is a Conan the Barbarian made by cpncrossfadder, which is a funny character but his walking animation has some frames missing and the voices are from different Arnold's movies, not just Conan.

There are two other versions as far as I know; there is an edit by DerWerwolf which fixes the animation a bit and add some palettes but nothing more.

And then we have a CVS edit by Fernando Martins, which also changes the size of the sprite making them more proportionate and remove the ugly voices. But in any case I'd go with any of those two.

DerWerwolf:
www.mediafire.com/file/007dfi47gkbeppy/Conan.rar/file

Fernando Martins:
www.mediafire.com/file/ka14dxrbz8usn3d/cvs2_Conan.zip/file
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyApril 29th 2022, 9:17 pm

Elfary wrote:
There is a Conan the Barbarian made by cpncrossfadder, which is a funny character but his walking animation has some frames missing and the voices are from different Arnold's movies, not just Conan.

There are two other versions as far as I know; there is an edit by DerWerwolf which fixes the animation a bit and add some palettes but nothing more.

And then we have a CVS edit by Fernando Martins, which also changes the size of the sprite making them more proportionate and remove the ugly voices. But in any case I'd go with any of those two.

DerWerwolf:
www.mediafire.com/file/007dfi47gkbeppy/Conan.rar/file

Fernando Martins:
www.mediafire.com/file/ka14dxrbz8usn3d/cvs2_Conan.zip/file

thanks for helping Smile
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 9:54 am

Is there an unmaksed MKII Kitana out there? I know there are some for the MKIII/UMKIII out there, but I'm specifically looking for the MKII one.

Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Kitana-s-Bio-in-MK2-kitana-32301577-395-254

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 11:38 pm

has anyone done a headswap of sean altly's castle into vandal savage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this thing exist?   Does this thing exist? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this thing exist?
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next