The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
This kids need help!!!!! Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
This kids need help!!!!! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
This kids need help!!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
This kids need help!!!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This kids need help!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
logansam

This kids need help!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This kids need help!!!!!   This kids need help!!!!! EmptyApril 4th 2015, 8:50 pm

this kids lost a lot, and right now they are going to lose their house, i put this right here because i believe we can help them.
Crying or Very sad

http://www.gofundme.com/helparechildrens?fb_action_ids=984234114935162&fb_action_types=og.shares&fb_ref=undefined&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B925919234106093%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.shares%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22undefined%22%5D
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: This kids need help!!!!!   This kids need help!!!!! EmptyApril 4th 2015, 9:23 pm

Shit, i wish i had a credit card.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: This kids need help!!!!!   This kids need help!!!!! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 4:48 am

How how unfortunate! Sad

In China such things happen, the victim family members may go to the street and kneel down and beg for help, some are even ask people to buy their body organs like a kidney.............

I think it is time for the Valenzuela local social workers and the media fund station to get to work out to try to help these poor children......

And luckily the Tropical Cyclone Chedeng (Maysak) weakened into a tropical storm........
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: This kids need help!!!!!   This kids need help!!!!! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 6:37 am

This is sad Sad
I wish i could help, i don't even age to have credit card (and other stuff) so i could help them out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kids need help!!!!!   This kids need help!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This kids need help!!!!!
Page 1 of 1