The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Empty
PostSubject: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 6:25 pm

Hello, M.U.G.E.Nites!

DangerMouse has being released as his beta state for this Easter!

Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Dmvssj10

Video:

What things I am going to add for his full version:

More compatibles
Air throw
One special and hyper
Full A.I
Hyper Win Texts
Callouts

Download Link:

Download him!

If you tested him, please give a feedback I will fix.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! EmptyApril 4th 2015, 12:16 am

Thank you for sharing. Will add to the forum index news block soon.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
BeanFan112

PostSubject: Re: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 9:04 am

This characters looks so perfect, good job, George!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! EmptyApril 5th 2015, 10:19 am

Wow, finally you released your DM beta!  What a classic! farao

The dangerous MUGEN world needs a Danger Mouse indeed! bounce

I found some commands in your readme don't match those defined in the CMD file and some moves don't work as expected:

Gun Shoot (Normal, Strong and EX Versions): D, DF, F, x/y/z ;;;; you can include a "it can also be done in air" sentence
Bomb Toss: D, DB, B, a  ;;;; this one is not working because in the CMD file it was defined as "~B, DB, D, DF, F, y" and it was "overriden" by "D, DF, F, y", so I suggest you can change it to "~D, DB, B, y"
Charge (Normal and EX Versions): D, DB, B, b/c   ;;;; the `c` version is not working because you might have forgotten to define "~D, DB, B, c" in the CMD file
Badge Grab (grab): D, DB, B, z  ;;;; a grab shall not be blockable/guardable, so you may want to change StateDef 1300 HitDef hitflag = MAF to hitflag = M- and remove the guardflag = MA and the last P2 "being-grabbed" state StateDef 1303, you have to use SelfState rather than ChangeState to bring P2 back to his/her/its Stand state StateDef 0, trust me in this one.....
Rocket Barrage (requires 1000 power):, D, DB, B, a+b  ;;;; in the CMD file you defined the command as "~D, DB, B, b+c"
Eye Patch Laser (requires 2000 power):, D, DF, F, x+y 
Bomb Explosion (requires 3000 power):, D, DB, B, y+z  ;;;; some times the bomb can miss the enemy P2......and when it misses or gets blocked/guarded, the screen shaking still continue after DM gains control from the bomb explosion hyper move #3 state........for the EnvShake, time = 750 is too long.......it should be the time spent on DM's bomb explosion super hyper move #3 which is about 236 game ticks.......or even better, add an extra EnvShake to cancel the shaking effect when DM is out of the bomb explosion hyper move #3 state StateDef 3200:

* in hypers.st "Bomb" Helper state [StateDef 3201], add this EnvShake:

Code:
[State 3201, EnvShake]
type = EnvShake
trigger1 = Time = 390
trigger2 = Root, MoveType != A
trigger3 = Root, StateNo != 3200
time = 1
ampl = 0
freq = 0
ignorehitpause = 1
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ryochi

ryochi

PostSubject: Re: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! EmptyApril 11th 2015, 9:12 am

cool!! if anything the projectile from the gun should be raised up a bit higher so it looks like it's coming out of the gun instead of hes knee. good luck with updating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!   Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release! Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Releases: DangerMouse beta release!
Page 1 of 1