The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)

Go down 
+10
erickablond
wingnut
GTAGuy
Fightfan
Werewood
Gladiacloud
blacktiefamily
volzzilla
Mistah Jorge
dragonrod
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragonrod

dragonrod

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Empty
PostSubject: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 13th 2015, 5:48 pm

---------------EDIT-------------------
Krookodile, Version 1.2 is now here!

Hello again guys! I have a special announcement to do!

Some of you had found some bugs and other bad stuff on my char, so I get everything you said and worked on a way to fix it!
Now, here's the list of updates:

• Earthquake damage has being decreased to 150 normally, and 30 when blocked;
• The Sandstorm was changed to a "normal" hyper attack. Now it does 9 hit at maximum, can be blocked, it's much more faster, and krookodile is not able to regain control before it ends;
• Stone Edge's blank point now have greater damage and throws the opponent into the main attack (the flying rocks);
• Normal attacks don't deal damage on blocks anymore;
• Infinite stomp, rage attack and dragon breath are no longer infinite;
• Some questionable hitboxes have been removed;
• Voices have been changed from anime bad sounds to Pokepark's game voices;
• The blind point of medium and strong attacks have been fixed;
• Now he have a Throw attack (as you can see in the picture;
• Some other minor fixes!

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Krookodile_can_grab_you_by_dragonrod342-d8ng5wi

Download and have fun!! Very Happy

DOWNLOAD KROOKODILE V1.2

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krookodile Joins the Battle!

That's it folks!!
After some weeks of hard (not too hard) on msPaint, as promised, Krookodile is finally here!
Playable with x,y,z and c buttons (I have to say that Gladiacloud's Charizard was a huge inspiration for me, so you have my thanks!)

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Krookodile_s_glasses_are_awesome_by_dragonrod342-d8lkf96

download link:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/rMUa9NeUce/krookodile.html

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) WcofeJH
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) LSwp2cn
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) 2ADrcVL
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) PfPzZGo
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) 1GyBsna
Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) JJ9WMV7

I have to say that I'm really happy to finish this guy... I mean, I was able to make all those strange codes and all that stuff... The only problem I've not able to solve was his A.I. ... For real, this is a totally strange thing to me.

anyway, please, donwload and have fun!!!

Last edited by dragonrod on March 28th 2015, 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 13th 2015, 8:14 pm

What? Have you really finished krookodile allready? So quick...
I would have been downloading krookodile but there is no mugen for F€$%king cellphones! God dammit!!! Hm... i guess i'll try him out later Sad
Anyways, good job!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 13th 2015, 10:38 pm

he looks awesome. will give feedback later Smile

but most importantly, congratulations on your first release Very Happy will change your membergroup right now. also will change the link the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 13th 2015, 11:00 pm

i think you should add the groundshaking effect whenever he walks, like charizard! Anyways, super release, hoping to see more!
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 2:15 am

You can use the hitsparks that I used for my Charizard.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 4:21 am

Wow, you worked fast and hard! Cool  Congratulations! clap

Let me download and try it out........will let you know my trying later soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 5:47 am

I found a bug! When krookodile is hit by a launcher, his sprites flicker in the air!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 2:04 pm

Nice release. But a comment on your signature, why did you stop Grimlock?
Back to top Go down
dragonrod

dragonrod

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 3:40 pm

blacktiefamily wrote:
I found a bug! When krookodile is hit by a launcher, his sprites flicker in the air!

I'll try find and fix it! Thanks for telling me!

Fightfan wrote:
Nice release. But a comment on your signature, why did you stop Grimlock?

I've to confess that it' because I'm lazy to do the dino sprites... :s
But I'll see if I find some free time to finish him on my vacations (the works/projects are coming faster this wear... :s )
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 14th 2015, 7:50 pm

I have tryed it and i like it, good job, this one is a keeper (unlike ALOT OF POKETRASH that exists in the web wich sadens me alot tears of joy )
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 15th 2015, 3:36 pm

I found out some bugs that MFG found it. I'll wait for the update, then i'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:30 am

Great job!!
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 11:33 am

Very good, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 12:36 pm

It is incredible, the sprites are very perfect and attacks and fun and original, good job guy.
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) EmptyMarch 16th 2015, 2:07 pm

To being true, it needs some fixes and that's it.

It's great and if it gets updated, it will be more greater! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)   Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Krookodile Updated (Bugs and other stuf fixed!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next