The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there

Go down 
+2
GTAGuy
WlanmaniaX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Empty
PostSubject: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyFebruary 28th 2015, 11:44 am

Hi, M.U.G.E.Nites!

Currently, I am making DangerMouse for 2015. So, I made the video preview of him:

Video:

For now, I will add the Penfold helper, Eye Patch Laser (hyper), resize the run, dodge, taunt, guard and new attacks for the another M.U.G.E.N video preview of DangerMouse.

If you want to help me by making DangerMouse, give me some ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 5:56 am

Good. But he shrinks in some sprites.
Hope you remade of them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 5th 2015, 6:29 am

all handmade without a base Surprised, im impressed, keep it up this'll make an excellent 1st character
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 6th 2015, 3:26 am

Wholly Molly somebody actually cares to port Danger Mouse to MUGEN! Surprised

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a classic!  farao

Good luck in your DM MUGEN WIP!  I want to see how DM deals with so much danger in MUGEN!  He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there 670481599
MUGEN is dangerous! scared
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 4:02 am

I just made my midnight bliss sprite for him. I used Gadget Hanckwrench (for cosplaying Danger Mouse) as DM's Midnight Bliss move.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 6:40 pm

I made my another video preview for DangerMouse, I added the Penfold helper, two new specials and a new hyper.:

Last edited by WlanmaniaX on March 28th 2015, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 9:40 pm

He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there 670481599 He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there 670481599 He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there 670481599 He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there 670481599 I love it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 9:10 am

nice work

didn't watch the 2nd movie though. why didn't you upload it to dailymotion (which is great to see someone using that to be embedded) like the first?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMarch 28th 2015, 5:05 pm

volzzilla wrote:
nice work

didn't watch the 2nd movie though. why didn't you upload it to dailymotion (which is great to see someone using that to be embedded) like the first?

I already fixed the video into Dailymotion.
Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyApril 12th 2015, 2:35 pm

Before I will update him for his full version, I made my sprite for his rocket ship. This is for his new hyper move, it will shoot lasers downwards at his opponent.

Hopefully, it would be fully released for this spring.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyApril 12th 2015, 9:02 pm

the ship and the new version in your signature look cool Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyApril 21st 2015, 11:29 am

So here is my preview for the final version of Danger Mouse and updates for Ren and Stimpy.

When they are fully completed, I could hopefully release them for this late April or maybe in the Bank Holiday (on my country).

I feel difficult about coding Danger Mouse calling George the Dragon and the Rocket Ship hyper.

Maybe I can do sprites for George the Dragon (D.M's striker) later.
Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMay 1st 2015, 5:54 pm

I animated the Rocket Ship, Penfold's attack and George the Dragon assists.

I was wondering if the good coder would help me code the Rocket Ship (shooting lasers at 30 times), Penfold's attack (throwing a boomerang) and George the Dragon (breathing fire) (assist).
Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMay 5th 2015, 8:35 am

I do know I coded strikers (Jones and Penfold (as his follower)) and the rocket ship hyper. I added the call-outs and I found it was difficult to code the call-outs. I hope someone would help me to fix his call-outs.

For so on, I made storyboards for D.M, Ren and Stimpy:

Back to top Go down
WlanmaniaX

WlanmaniaX

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there EmptyMay 15th 2015, 4:30 am

I made my another video preview of D.M, Ren and Stimpy, but I played three of them bashing my three scarpped characters (as I do not want to update them anymore), such as Luke Skywalker, Darkwing Duck and Rigby.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there   He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there Empty

Back to top Go down

He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there
Page 1 of 1