The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Emptyby gartanham Today at 9:56 am

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Empty
PostSubject: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:54 am

BEHOLD! 0v0
Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! 24119xj
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 10:53 am

Optic Blasts lol!
Really though nice edit, it would be even cooler if the background would animate
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:24 pm

Looks Good Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! 670481599
You included Little Mac this time. Smile He is awesome.
Why is there two Warios? lol! 1 Wario is enough. Just Kidding. lol!
Can Broly still be legendary in this world without Kakarot? lol! (Notice Kakarot Laughing)
I was wondering, do you have sprites of each of these characters? Or is it just a Fantasy screenpack?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 10:26 pm

Try and make some of these dreams come true and create some of these things! You always discuss it, and I think you'd do an excellent job trying to learn how to create screenpacks. There is a screenpack tutorial out there, you know! Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:34 am

X wrote:
Looks Good Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! 670481599
You included Little Mac this time. Smile He is awesome.
Why is there two Warios? lol! 1 Wario is enough. Just Kidding. lol!
Can Broly still be legendary in this world without Kakarot? lol! (Notice Kakarot Laughing)
I was wondering, do you have sprites of each of these characters? Or is it just a Fantasy screenpack?

Two Warios. Two different worlds. ^^

Classic-Wario would have the shoulder attack; the ground-punch; the Corkscrew-Conk; and the ground-pound.

Biker-Wario would have the bite attack; upward-corkscrew; Wario-Bike; and the Wario-Waft. ^^

And, yes, this is a fantasy roster, not even just for Mugen, but since my childhood, I've wanted all these characters to be in a game together, regardless of genre. I don't care if it's fighting, racing, Mario Party-based, a puzzle game, or hell, I wouldn't even care if it was based off of a cake decorating contest! xD Also, I threw in Little Mac and Deadpool for my brother. ^^ You know him on here as Vader. Very Happy And, as far as sprites go... Unfortunately, I have none. D:
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:46 am

Princess wrote:
Try and make some of these dreams come true and create some of these things! You always discuss it, and I think you'd do an excellent job trying to learn how to create screenpacks. There is a screenpack tutorial out there, you know! Smile

I would make screenpacks if I found interest. ^^ I make these to show-off my favorite characters, and how I would want them to be selected in a Tekken Tag Tournament: 2 type game. OvO My favorite game of the Tekken series. ^^ Also, I like to personalize the imagery of the characters. The pictures have to look good to me, otherwise, I go nuts. owo;; Hammer-Bot's picture drives me nuts, and so does Robox's. xD

Hammer-Bot: Only photo of him on the internet not in sprite from/too small and had to be stretched.

Robox: Bad quality/some of it is missing because his name is part the image, placed over his body in a very hindering way. xD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 1:48 am

The pictures also have to be big and have better quality than sprite work could provide. ^^
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 6:27 pm

bumping to change the number of my posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!
Page 1 of 1